Andropenis®

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Andropenis model is an extender based on the original "JES" model. Yes, extenders do work, but they have to be worn for several hours daily and you must increase tension and rod lengths when possible if you want to see growth. You can but a very similar but less expensive version of that extender at BetterMan.com.

A more time efficient and free alternative to extender work is to do PE exercises.

grow n show

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had an andropenis for ages and only used it on and off, because of the problems i've had with it. i'm currently trying it out again but could use some advice and troubleshooting:

firstly, the silicone straps DO NOT stay in their notches. i have to run a piece of sellotape around the underside of the device to hold them in place. even under little stress they pop out.

secondly, i really do not know how much to stretch. to put my penis under the sort of stretch demanded (900g is the first notch for the springs) is a MASSIVE stretch and is simply not doable for more than about 40 minutes. in order to hold my little chap in place i need to have the noose a certain tightness, and in order for it not to slip out at those pressures, or anywhere near, it has to be tight enough so that the head becomes cold after a while. this worries me, i don't want to be cutting off circulation there, but it's what i have to do if i'm to achieve the pressure necessary to compress the springs.

no video i've found online comes close to answering these problems. one on youtube seems to suggest just putting it in flaccid and turning the screws, stretching it maybe 2cm from starting point. thats all well and good, and i can easily handle that, but it is nowhere near the sort of tension seemingly demanded by some of the studies (900g, 12 hours a day for a month, then 1200g a day from then onwards).

i want gains, but the only way i can wear the device with any degree of comfort for any length of time is by not having much tension - only enough to pull it to roughly erect length. no compression in the springs. is this enough? because it's not what the successful studies used. i would LOVE some answers to this

Last edited:
Media
i've had an andropenis for ages and only used it on and off, because of the problems i've had with it. i'm currently trying it out again but could use some advice and troubleshooting:

firstly, the silicone straps DO NOT stay in their notches. i have to run a piece of sellotape around the underside of the device to hold them in place. even under little stress they pop out.

secondly, i really do not know how much to stretch. to put my penis under the sort of stretch demanded (900g is the first notch for the springs) is a MASSIVE stretch and is simply not doable for more than about 40 minutes. in order to hold my little chap in place i need to have the noose a certain tightness, and in order for it not to slip out at those pressures, or anywhere near, it has to be tight enough so that the head becomes cold after a while. this worries me, i don't want to be cutting off circulation there, but it's what i have to do if i'm to achieve the pressure necessary to compress the springs.

no video i've found online comes close to answering these problems. one on youtube seems to suggest just putting it in flaccid and turning the screws, stretching it maybe 2cm from starting point. thats all well and good, and i can easily handle that, but it is nowhere near the sort of tension seemingly demanded by some of the studies (900g, 12 hours a day for a month, then 1200g a day from then onwards).

i want gains, but the only way i can wear the device with any degree of comfort for any length of time is by not having much tension - only enough to pull it to roughly erect length. no compression in the springs. is this enough? because it's not what the successful studies used. i would LOVE some answers to this

Me too. BigAl, any idea?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's not supposed to happen. You may have a defective device. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

I have an older model that starts at 600 g of tension and goes up to 1500 g. You can try adding another small rod section to lessen the tension. You should try padding your penis with silicone gels strips (you can buy gel insoles at any drugstore and cut them into strips for this purpose). This will keep your penis in place and it'll help prevent a cutoff in circulation- not to mention adding to the comfort of the process.

Besides a diagram (here), this video should help.

The above information should help. I would also recommend starting off with less time and with more frequent breaks. There's a complete extender routine here that will help guide you.

grow n show

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks Al, guess i'll just be starting with whatever i feel i can handle and working on time in the stretcher for a while. that vid you linked to is certainly better than the ones i'd seen before. but some videos seem to show people just clipping in, twisting the screws a bit and that's it. now i know they aren't getting a proper stretch from that at all.

wondering if really low intensity stretching is worth anything at all, or if i'm better off going for higher intensity and building up what i can do..?

thanks for your help though

grow n show

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and unfortunately i've had the device for years and moved addresses several times. it's lain dormant for most of that time, i've had a few abortive attempts at starting a routine but have always been put off by the myriad problems i've had with it. i'll try some gel insoles though and see how it goes