Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He made several references on the episode last week (or maybe it was two weeks ago) when he had Jeff Lewis, the trainwreck star of Flipping Out, as the guest.
It's pretty obvious to anyone who watches the show. I mean come on...even Stevie Wonder would be able to see it.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He made several references on the episode last week (or maybe it was two weeks ago) when he had Jeff Lewis, the trainwreck star of Flipping Out, as the guest.
It's pretty obvious to anyone who watches the show. I mean come on...even Stevie Wonder would be able to see it.

i love jeff lewis. not in a 'i-want-to-fuck-you' way, but just watching him cracks me up. can he really be that C R A Z Y ??

poor zoila.

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
He's adorable and has a beautiful smile. I never bothered to take in "Watch What Happens" until I saw that Wendy Williams was a guest, and I think I'm going to keep watching. Love his personality. I also like that it's one of the FEW shows on Bravo that's only 30 mins -- total bonus there. Yeah, anyway, he's yummy.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andy has a "cute" personality, unfortunately that's about as far as the attraction goes for me.....no wonder why Bravo is ssssso gay....big ol'girl.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When he had Liam Neeson on "Watch What Happens Live" it was obvious he was very much charmed by Liam, who took it all in his own amusing stride. Andy is very cute, love his hairy chest.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Wow - that is the first EVER picture I have seen him almost naked except for the suits. I thought he would be more solid and in shape...but guess he has a beer belly from partyin too much. He is still cute to me regardless. A bottom - no worries, I'd make him my man! LOL

Thanks for sharing the picture!!

Nychungguy

Sexy Member
Media
too bad the shows he promotes and works on are so EMBARRASSING! Can't believe Bravo has turned into the White Trash New York and Jersey Women network.

Andy has a "cute" personality, unfortunately that's about as far as the attraction goes for me.....no wonder why Bravo is ssssso gay....big ol'girl.

Hahahaha!! Agreee
P.S. Lpsg needs a like button

Reactions: Inko