Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On WWHL Andy's guest/friend, Anderson Cooper, was asked to reveal a secret about Andy...

He said that he thinks everyone would be surprised to find out that Andy is in fact a top!

I hope he's got a nice thick dick. Like I said in an earlier post...I want to eat his ass out and fuck him, but I guess he can do me if that's how he rolls. :)

Reactions: bigtoad

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On WWHL Andy's guest/friend, Anderson Cooper, was asked to reveal a secret about Andy...

He said that he thinks everyone would be surprised to find out that Andy is in fact a top!

I hope he's got a nice thick dick. Like I said in an earlier post...I want to eat his ass out and fuck him, but I guess he can do me if that's how he rolls. :)
I'd eat his ass out and I would let him fuck me stupid and I would suck him so hard until my jaw locked up.

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You might want to check out the August 3rd show. He was wearing the same outfit as the olympians are going to wear at the opening ceremony. Showed a really nice package in the white pants. So much so, that a female caller called into the show and commented on it.