Andy Dick

sarasota69: Heard Andy Dick is pretty well hung... Anyone know of any pics on the net of him??

carolinacurious: It is a VERY vague memory but it seems like on one of the episodes of "The Andy Dick" show he played a character in an outfit that really delineated his "package". It was part of the gag and seemed to me to be obviously prosthetic. Perhaps, this is where the idea started? Of course if it wasn't prosthetic he's f'n ginormous.

bsized4point5: About 10 years ago I had a video with a bunch of man-to-man action in it. One of the sex episodes was with two guys who had cocks that were on the extreme opposite ends of the size spectrum. One guy was massive, very long and thick, probably 9 or 10 inches. Powerful in it's size. Not a cock that you would want angry at you! The other guy was much smaller with a 4 or 5 incher, somewhat slender penis. Looked smaller than mine, if you want the truth. The smaller endowed guy was servicing the bigger guy (as I would have also been drawn to his magnificent cock and body). The smaller guy was all over this huge cock, stroking, sucking, and eventually taking it up his ass. I was amazed the little guy could take it all. Who was this small-dicked cock-boy? You guessed it, Andy Dick, cleft and all! I still had the video when he hit it big on that "Radio News" comedy with Phil Hartman, et al. Decent show, but I knew his "little" secret.

george

Sexy Member
Media
And where would we be able to find a copy of this video?

I couldn't care less about Andy Dick, but I am very interested in the guy with the big dick being serviced!! :p

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had a big package when he appeared in undies on the ROSIE ODONNELL SHOW in 96 0r 97...He sang a funny song about working at Kmart.