"Andy" from The Office

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching The Office wedding episode and the guy that plays Andy has a big bulge. I thought I had noticed a big one on him in other episodes, but he always has a blazer on and wasn't quite sure.

In the wedding episode where they are dancing and he is wearing the salmon colored pants, there is now no doubt! He definately has some junk down there.

Reactions: WrikPrada

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always noticed Ed's package in 'The Office'.... but in 'The Hangover', well, those scenes of him and his hairy chest in his nice, clean white BULGING boxer briefs confirmed it! Just saw 'Hangover' on cable last night.... I'll never watch "The Office" without scanning for Ed's bulge.....

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always noticed Ed's package in 'The Office'.... but in 'The Hangover', well, those scenes of him and his hairy chest in his nice, clean white BULGING boxer briefs confirmed it! Just saw 'Hangover' on cable last night.... I'll never watch "The Office" without scanning for Ed's bulge.....

yeah, he was sporting some serious bulge in the white boxer briefs. he's a nice looking guy.