Andy Kim - bulge video

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in my teens I remember watching Top of the Pops on tv and seeing this amazing video of a singer called Andy Kim singing Rock Me Gently. He was wearing the tightest flared trousers with an enormous bulge. I was totally transfixed and only saw it twice and never again. It had a major impact on me at the time. All I remember is the huge bulge in skintight very light coloured trousers!!!! And that he was stood below a kind of old fashioned street light. I'm new on the site and checked to see if I was just asking something that had been talked about before but I can find no mention of this before. If anyone knows where I might see this again it'd be great to remind myself if it was amazing as I remember!

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spk jones many thanks. Just how i remember. Have to say I shall be taking that image to bed with me tonight!! Now I wonder if there are any other shots or images of him in skintight pants. Great way to wear pants I have to say.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Weird you say that krispdx mate, because whenever I have heard it over the years, the only thing I could ever think of was that bulge. I guess I should have checked Youtube before. I hadn't seen it for over 30 years. Glad I joined up to lpsg the other day - worth it for that alone!!!!!

Pumpedup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh boy, yes. I remember watching TV as a teenager and wondering if my parents were seeing the same things I did - and hoping they didn't. Whenever I've heard that song I've wondered if I'd imagined those trousers straining to contain that monster cock. No - there it was again. I love the thought of all those sound and lighting guys standing around thinking, 'Should I say something...?' I'm glad they didn't. Lovely stuff.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always liked that song. But to me, he manages to look ridiculous and creepy even with that huge bulge. He seems to me like somebody who should be hiding in an alley trying to lure small children.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I have to be honest. When I watched this as a teenager I was so aroused i had to rush off immediately afterwards and wank like crazy. i then wanked all night thinking about it. a Couple of weeks later I think it was I saw the artist listing again and his name was on it. I was so excited that i was rock hard long before the piece of film came on. And sure enough it was the same one. I was massaging my nob so hard I came in my pants!! Sadly after that the single dropped down the charts and anyone who remembers Top of the Pops will know that when that happened they never played it again. This was one of THE impressions of my teen years and I somehow thought I'd never see it again. One VERY big reason why I am glad i joined lpsg!!!!

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BigD_2, I wouldn't say it is in any way clearly or obviously fake. I watched it again just now and it doesn't look unreal at all. Just bloody big in his pants. And they are those very high cut 70s style trousers which did show your cock a lot. Believe me, I was in my teens then and there were a lot of those around.