Andy Murray bulge

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
dont' care if he's miserable ! I'll punish him by putting my 8 inch dick in his asshole and jackhammer fuckin' the misery out of him

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well...he has a nice body - which is to be expected since he's an athlete right?

He appears to have a butt, and a penis. Why is either anything to write home about? I read through 47 messages before finding a mundane bulge pic on the thread "Andy Murray bulge!" I dunno, maybe I should stop looking at the "bulge" threads lol.

And he's not attractive from the neck up, IMO. He kinda looks like an average straight athlete....which doesn't really get me going.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One nail hit squarely on the head. As they used to say in an American tv ad years ago, 'Where's the beef?'

Well...he has a nice body - which is to be expected since he's an athlete right?

He appears to have a butt, and a penis. Why is either anything to write home about? I read through 47 messages before finding a mundane bulge pic on the thread "Andy Murray bulge!" I dunno, maybe I should stop looking at the "bulge" threads lol.

And he's not attractive from the neck up, IMO. He kinda looks like an average straight athlete....which doesn't really get me going.

rgncajun

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What? No one has posted his underwear pic from a couple of weeks ago?

5535114476_edc1106a9c_z.jpg

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just saw the end of the match too, and I saw a vert pronounced Bulge!.