Andy Roddick

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also have to "wonder" about the authenticity of that photo...

It is exceptionally rare for any professional male athlete to go to work without wearing reliable support & protection. Roddick just would not play a set while free-balling (pardon the pun.)

Media
Of course, you're all rigth. I just posted it because I cna't recognise when a picture has photoshop... about your comment,DC_DEEP, you're rigth, but we can't forget that many athlete, specially soccer players have been caugth with their 'buddy' outside... LOL

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, you're all rigth. I just posted it because I cna't recognise when a picture has photoshop... about your comment,DC_DEEP, you're rigth, but we can't forget that many athlete, specially soccer players have been caugth with their 'buddy' outside... LOL
True, but usually only when they are tying to be coy while pissing on the sidelines...:biggrin1: Still wearing the strap, but pulling it aside. One of the most famous I've seen is the fellow who pretends to be doing leg stretches, but some sneaky photographer caught him watering the grass!

billybones

Superior Member
Media
This is actuality a celebrity I've met. I didn't shower with him, sleep with him or spot him at the gym while tucking his enourmous uncut showbiz cock back in his shorts, but I did serve him a drink and have a 20 minute conversation with him. He's a cute guy. I wanted to fuck him, but no more or less than I would anyone that I'm attracted to, much less did I consider how big his cock would be while I'm sliding mine in and out of his ass.

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The pic of Andy's cock hanging out of the shorts is a fake. So far as I know there haven't been any nude pics floating out there (believe me, I've looked!). I did hear from a previous thread on here that locker room lurkers have seen Andy naked and said he's just your average-sized guy.