Aneros anal stimulator

D

deleted569656

hey guys

I'm thinking of buying an aneros. Not used anal toys before so I'd prefer something silicone. I'm around 6feet tall so have heard that the Aneros Syn may not be big enough.

Have any of you used the range? Any advice?x

Reactions: henry777

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been curious about that aneros one. Ive seen them whenever we go to the sex store but have ever put anything in my ass before and have been sorta hesitant. But from what I've read, it's quite a sensational feeling. Thanks @henry777

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am also 6 feet tall, and the Aneros Helix is not too small for me, so the Aneros Helix Syn should be fine for you. If you want something bigger, try an Aneros Prograsm, but there is a tradeoff. Bigger prostate massagers move less, so you might need more experience to use them for hands free usage.

doncejankius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've finally reached the level where on occasion I can have super orgasms and they are amazing as the whole body experiences waves of cosmic pleasure. Doesn't happen everytime though and don't have time for frequent sessions

D

deleted300444

I once saw an interacial MMMF gangbang and one of the dudes had an Aneros white in color in his black butt. Kool!

As of late, I have become a fan of these toys, both vibrating and non.

There is just an amazing intensity during climax....and the extra fine moments you get 8 seconds or so before climax are just unspeakable pleasure. Finally, that mild pressure just awakes all pelvic areas that are usually dormant. - Anynomous male is crazy to Not incorporate this into his play.

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

Reactions: tucsonwoody

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aneros are so good! Got my first in 2004 and been a believer ever since. Alone or while having sex, the various kinds of orgasms are simple unreal. Just do it and do it often!!!
I'll give it a try. I've heard about Aneros. Which kind do u have?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll give it a try. I've heard about Aneros. Which kind do u have?

I started with the MGX and then got the Eupho, Progasm, two of the Peridise, and later the Maximus and helix. They are all unique and amazing! They do so many things the depths and shapes are really all so great!

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started with the MGX and then got the Eupho, Progasm, two of the Peridise, and later the Maximus and helix. They are all unique and amazing! They do so many things the depths and shapes are really all so great!
thanks man! I'm actually at the Aneros website right now, been researching for a while now. I think I like "DeVice" and the "Programs" they look fun and i'm ready for new experiences :)

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Helix/MGX are generally good for starting off. Possibly Euphro too. Prograsm is advanced due to the size.
It might be worth pointing out that the time it takes to rewire the brain for these things varies between individuals, especially if you haven't done any kind of activity with the ass before. Don't be surprised if your first session doesn't provide any good vibes, give it time.

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Helix/MGX are generally good for starting off. Possibly Euphro too. Prograsm is advanced due to the size.
It might be worth pointing out that the time it takes to rewire the brain for these things varies between individuals, especially if you haven't done any kind of activity with the ass before. Don't be surprised if your first session doesn't provide any good vibes, give it time.
good point! thanks man!