Aneros - Ever use one? Or heard anything about them?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by yurkon, Apr 7, 2008.

1. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Have any of you heard of an aneros? I was recently asked. Never heard of it. Did wiki, google and the testamonials see too good or extreme. The claim: is a hands-free prostate & perineum stimulator that helps men have intense pleasure and multiple orgasms.

I never heard of multiple orgasms for men. This is when I really love this site. No way am I gonna ask my buds about this, but here I feel safe.

Have these been around long?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes heard of it, and own one myself (also need to invest in a bigger one). They are truly god's 2nd best gift to man (next to women of course lol). I don't know how long they have been around, but I think I've had mine for at least 2 or 3 years. Definately worth the investment. When I really get into it, I can have multiple orgasms, dry orgasms (no ejaculation), and sensations that I have never experienced before. I mean the sensations are so powerful....after and while I'm using it, I become a shaking, moaning, grunting, screaming ball of orgasmic bliss. If you're not a precumer or much of a precummer, prepare yourself for the stuff to start pouring out. I mean words do this product no justice. Also, if you use it to masturbate with you have huge, mind blowing orgasms. Also great for sex...everytime you thrust, it hits that sweet spot and the feelings.....god! PM me for more info.....

3. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Holy crap UnaBear! You sound just like the testamonials! I never heard of it and hesitated starting a thread about it because I did a search here and didn't find anything and I'm fairly new and was unsure if it's appropriate to ask about a product.

Presently I have only a few drops of precum, will that increase when I don't use it too?

Was this ever discussed on this site before. I was amazed when I searched and came up with nothing because the beauty of this site is that it doesn't have any real limits when it comes to asking about anything.

Thanks again. I'm gonna look into it and probably get one.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

yeah...I'm not a paid spokesperson either lol (I wish). To answer your questions....

#1 precum.... I honestly could not tell you about if your precumming abilities will increase with out the use of the Aneros as I am a extremely heavy precummer without any assistance (though I will say when I use it, the amount that I precum doubles if not triples... it literally pours out of my cock)

#2 starting threads....
    A) never be afraid to start a new thread...though I will warn you that some members will bitch if you start a thread that has been discussed over and over again, but just ignore them....there's no such thing as a dumb question, nor is there anything wrong with bringing up an old topic

B) don't worry about asking about a specific brand/item/whatever here. I've never seen a moderator or anyone else chastize someone for discussing a particular product or brand.

#3 yeah its been discussed before. I have tried to use the search function on here and have found it to be not so great myself. But, like I was saying above don't ever shy away from starting a new thread about something.....chances are there are many other people on this site that have the same questions/issues as you, and havent spoken up, so by starting a new thread, not only will you get answers for yourself, but you will also be helping out the people out there that are too afraid/intimidated to speak up

Josh

5. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Thanks Josh. I try again to quit smoking too. I think I need a nicorette coma. Wake up and done with withdrawl and an aneros up my butt.

6. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Anyone else have Unabear's experience?

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

Lmao! hey man if you need some help/support in quitting smoking, drop me a PM and I'll get you my messenger screen names josh

8. yurkon

yurkon New Member

I gotta change a security setting or something. Someone PM'd me yesterday and I goofed it. I think it was my pop up blocker or firewall.

9. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have one and have used it occasionally, but I haven't ever had that experience that others have had. Not sure if I haven't used it enought for my body to really "learn how" to use it properly...

10. Hondo

Hondo New Member

11. yurkon

yurkon New Member

As I've been reading testimonials about them I did read one where it didn't work right away for a guy. Maybe more, just started looking into it.

http://www.aneros.com/testimonials.php

is a link to some testamonials. Some contain advice.

Which one do you have? I was thinking of getting one of the smaller ones. Maybe SGX

12. yurkon

yurkon New Member

Just found this guy using one:

XTube Videos

Holy crap Batman! That looks and Sounds intense! Kinda shocked at how loud the guy gets near the end.

The poster has two others. One is abt 3 min, the other 10 min.

This seals it, I gotta get one. Looks and sounds crazy good. It was titled hands free, he was close. Thing looks amazing. Never did much butt stuff
    before.

13. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I bought 2 models but could never get either to work. The little round thing suppose to go into the perinium "sweet spot" well, I have solid cock root all the way to my asshole, no little spot so all it ever did was irritate the hell out of it. Some of the guys on the website said that some guys have to alter it in order to fit right like with duct tape or something? I never had the patience. I do think I got close to what they called the "Big O" once but it is a different kind of orgasm, prostate centered and I really don't have the patience to wait for the Huge Prostate orgasm, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes: If I don't shoot and I mean shoot big and hard, then I am not completely satisfied. I don't shoot big and hard with something up my butt. It might be good for some shadow boxing but not for the big knockout.

14. yurkon

yurkon New Member

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

16. erratic

Gold Member

They're great things. I have the Progasm and it makes me precum like crazy. I've never had the hands-free orgasm, unfortunately, but using it keeps me horny all day. Definitely worth the money.

There's a bigger version from another company out of the UK, but I think the Progasm is plenty, thanks.

17. BenWaaaaah

BenWaaaaah New Member

Just use a thin vibrator, lube it, relax, insert about 3 inches and point the end up!

I've been doing more and more ass play when I masturbate. I've now started to use a vibrator to get loosened up. Then I put a thick sock over it, then a Magnum condom and work that it. Then add another sock. You get the idea. I'm up to a little over 7 in girth and 8 in length. A little of the nose candy inserted in and around the anus helps numb it. Some people use Ambesol or Anal Ease. I'm usually snorting when I do this so I just roll the head in a little pile, insert, wait three or four minutes for the muscles to relax and plug away!

Never had a gay encounter - but would like to try it using this method! :cool:

18. midlifebear

Gold Member

Hell, with one of these things and a Fleshlight a lot of men would save a ton on potential alimony!

19. Robotronic

Robotronic New Member

It looks like a deformed pokemon.

[​IMG]

20. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I have an aneros and though it has it's good points I do not think that it is the greatest thing that has ever been invented.

Success with the aneros would I feel depend on the individual anatomy of the user. Some people will get a very intense reaction to prostate massage and because placement of the prostate varies from person to person some will not with a single device. There are many devices out there and I would like to try severl different ones before I make a 100% opinion.

I get some stimulation and it is "good" but it is nothing like the fellow on X-tube who is whimpering just from anal contractions.

Draft saved Draft deleted