Aneros - Ever use one? Or heard anything about them?

Speedodoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one and I LOVE it. I've had the most mind-blowing orgasms----that seem to go on and on. I havent found it to be entirely hands-free though. I have to adjust it to hit just the right spot on the prostate. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one also, but even though it does feel very good in me, I've never had one of the mind-blasting prostate orgasms they write about. I don't know if I'm too impatient or what, but if I ever did find a way to have one, I'd be doing it every day!!!! Mine is an Aneros brand, but I wish I could find something similar in design, but much more substantial in size.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have one also, but I've never had one of the mind-blasting prostate orgasms either. Mine is an Aneros brand and I think that they are over rated. The only time I use it is when my partner stimulates me with it.

ajesquire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried the Helix on a couple of occasions. I definitely have to manipulate it by hand to get it to hit the right spot, so fo me at least it's not the hands-free device it's promoted as.

However, when it does hit the right spot, it's pretty fucking good, and my orgasm are much more intense with a noticeably larger load.

I thnk I may look for a more traditional dildo-type device, perhaps one of the curved devices that are used to hit "g-spots".

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried the aneros and it didn't seem to do much for me. I think I still have it laying around somewhere and maybe I'll give it another shot. I guess I didn't have enough patience or kegel skills. I couldn't seem to cum without touching myself (as advertised) although the guy who recommending it to me swore he did.