Aneros... what the!?

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Aneros, some kind of weird buttplug-dildo-prostate-massage-thing...

Saw a short video the other day of someone getting off his rocker using that thing. Now here's the thing, I'm willing to buy one, but not without hearing people, real people, talk about the thing.

And of course one tiny little thing... I'm not at all an anal person. I don't like anal sex, so is this going to be something I should look into or just forget?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It may turn you into an 'anal' person. The thing about this toy is that it if you are not willing to take some time and really explore your hole and prostrate, then it just wont do anything for you. But if you take the time it requires and wake your hole up, then it can really cause an amazing amount and level of pleasure.

The idea behind it is once you are prepared by exploring and waking up your hole, you slowly insert it (there's more to that too). Once it is in, as you contract and relax your hole it will press on your 'taint, and then your prostrate... this back and forth tense and relax cycle can cause an anal orgasm, which you experience through out your whole body, not like a regular penis orgasm.

It doesn't work for some... or rather some people never give it enough time.

Hope that helps

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Aneros, some kind of weird buttplug-dildo-prostate-massage-thing...

Saw a short video the other day of someone getting off his rocker using that thing. Now here's the thing, I'm willing to buy one, but not without hearing people, real people, talk about the thing.

And of course one tiny little thing... I'm not at all an anal person. I don't like anal sex, so is this going to be something I should look into or just forget?

What vid did u watch?

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First, a little anatomy... It's a prostate inside you (the body part) not a "prostRate" (that's a position when you lie face down on the floor!) Now that we've taken care of that...

I have an anerous- and like the earlier post - which was fantastic, btw, it can be a pleasure enhancer. I don't like to "give it up..." earlier- but this deal can be enjoyable. Basically, you add some lube, and sloooooowly press the tip to your hole. The size of the toy isn't that girthy, (some turds are larger heheheh) so that shouldn't be much of an issue here- especially with added lube. You just have to relax about letting it be inserted. It tapers in size, so as you insert you might find that it seems like it will "pull itself in and lock in place."

Once it's in place, you'll feel the tip 'tickling' your prostate- and that might be a whole new enjoyable deal for you. Best to just totally relax- even put it in, walk around the house in loose gym shorts a bit, and just get used to the teasing feeling inside where your objective isn't to turn yourself on as much as just let the anal muscles relax around the inserted toy. Once you get past that step (just relaxing with it in) then you can proceed.

The anal muscles will kind of push on it a bit (trying to eject it) and when it's lubed it will move out a bit- and then that will cause the external part (the question mark-shaped plastic outside the body) to rub on your perineum. If you haven't had a partner play with your external spot here this will be a wild new feeling.

When your perineum is stimulated, this causes your muscles to contract, which draws the toy back in place, which hits your prostate again. So it's a hands-free circular loop... get it? If you RELAX with this and just enjoy the pulses pretty soon they will overcome you and you will probably begin to build a hands-free erection (if you haven't already got one) and the pulses will flow up and down your cock into the internal base (prostate).

When you finally cum, you might experience the orgasm more internally centered, rather than externally (when you jo.) This extra prostate stimulation will cause your prostate to push more fluids out (pre cum increase) and might also increase your cumshot overall.

One other side benefit is this- if you feel like your 'hose' doesn't always have enough pressure to jet out an explosive ending, having this toy inside is kind of like bending a hose over to add to the pressure of the spray- having the firm smooth tip pressing on your nut (while you nut!) will cause a more intense pumping sensation, and it can be a wicked spray or gush (whichever is common for you.)

The only challenge I have is following the big finale--- you have to totally relax the muscles to withdraw the toy- which can be an unusual feeling if you're not ready for it. I don't use mine all that frequently (maybe once every 2 months or so) but it's helpful if you're feeling "stopped up" and need some extra help for a power wash ending.

It's not a cheap toy, but search around a bit and you can probably find it on sale online somewhere. I think it's well-designed, and well made to last lubes, insertions, sterilizations, and all the rest that goes along with a high-quality sex toy. You might look at it as a health investment, because prostate massage/milking does have a place in legitimate homeopathy- and since the prostate is the center of a man's orgasm, learning to have a more intense sexual response has nothing to do with anal play being equal to anything dirty. :)

Mushroom9

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely Rude Boy, not Aneros.

The prostate is the male G-spot. There is no better orgasm than one after a good prostate massage. More and more men -- straight & gay -- have figured out that this is the magic bullet that leads to a more complete sexual experience and a more fulfilling orgasm than anything else they've ever done.

But here's the catch -- you've got to reach the prostate high enough for a full massage. Most things inserted into a butt, including fingers & small penises (and Aneros), only tap or worse yet ram the bottom of the prostate. Larger items like dildos, a large penis (and Rude Boy) move further up the colon to massage the entire side of the prostate, not just the ram the bottom of it.

By the way, in case you haven't figured out already, this is a major reason why gay men are size queens.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely Rude Boy, not Aneros.

The prostate is the male G-spot. There is no better orgasm than one after a good prostate massage. More and more men -- straight & gay -- have figured out that this is the magic bullet that leads to a more complete sexual experience and a more fulfilling orgasm than anything else they've ever done.

But here's the catch -- you've got to reach the prostate high enough for a full massage. Most things inserted into a butt, including fingers & small penises (and Aneros), only tap or worse yet ram the bottom of the prostate. Larger items like dildos, a large penis (and Rude Boy) move further up the colon to massage the entire side of the prostate, not just the ram the bottom of it.

By the way, in case you haven't figured out already, this is a major reason why gay men are size queens.

Amen sir! Well said!

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I had an Aneros for a while, I never had a super-o. However, when I just inserted it and jacked off, the orgasm was intense. But you can achieve that with a $20.00 butt plug rather than an expensive Aneros.

I'd get the Rude Boy if you want to explorer prostate stimulation/anal penetration.

Also, you can buy a kit of three butt plugs that 'condition' you to anal play. It stretches you out slowly. I love mine:

http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-COLT-Anal-Trainer/dp/B001TK3GHE

Last edited:

saint_GG

Just Browsing
Media
aneros works fine with me....If you are patient enough with it and train alot....you can actually learn to have a super O without aneros inserted. It is also great when you have sex with your partner, really enhance the feeling.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Never have had the super o but I really do enjoy my Progasm. I used mine the other day after the gym while I cleaned up. I inserted it, shaved, took my meds, brushed teeth and all the while I'm starting to get off. I orgasmed by the time I got to the shower. Lots of precum, ejacilation and then big orgasm. No hands.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got an aneros, and it took a while before I had any effects from it.
Most importantly you need to relax and focus on the feeling... then suddenly it takes over. I didn't cum from it, just had what felt like internal orgasms or waves that overtook my body.

I'd love to get a Rude Boy, but they are PRICEY!
Ebay has cheap chinese knockoffs, for about $20 less, but the RudeBoy is like a $50 toy. Not sure if anyone has purchased the cheaper knockoffs or if they are the same.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are several devices to do this and I will say that which one works for you depends on your anatomy. I am a top and not at all into being penetrated by my partner in sex. At the same time, devices such as the Aneros and ProGasm, can, when you find the one that does the best prostate stimulation for you, give you a totally different kind of sexual experience because they stimulate in different ways. I have in fact had an Aneros in while fucking my other half and it intensified what I was doing a great deal. It can do some really great things during edging and make that experience mind blowing if you're good at it. Also I am not one who normally leaks a great deal of pre, but, if the device you choose fits and works right, expect your pre to increase at least some if not substantially. It is basically a massage device and takes some time to get used to. If you find the right one that works for you, you will be the one back here answering others eventually. The key is the device that fits your particular anatomy and gives you the best prostate massage while having fun.

CPTguy87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never have had the super o but I really do enjoy my Progasm. I used mine the other day after the gym while I cleaned up. I inserted it, shaved, took my meds, brushed teeth and all the while I'm starting to get off. I orgasmed by the time I got to the shower. Lots of precum, ejacilation and then big orgasm. No hands.
That is so hot!!! Wow i wish i could have watched that ^^,