Aneros...which is right?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ryanco21, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ryanco21

ryanco21 New Member

So my boyfriend wants me to get one of those aneros (aneroes?) toys. Does anyone have one of these? I looked them up and there is many different ones...how do you know which one is right for you?

I am a tall guy so I don't know if that even means anything with these things...

If anyone knows anything then I'd love to hear your opinion.

2. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    I have a Helix. I bought it before the advent of the Progasm, which I would choose now for its touch of extra girth. For me, one of the thrills of anal stim is feeling the toy inside me. The Helix does this, but I think a little more thickness would be nice.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've been thinking of getting one as my contribution to stimulating the economy. any stimulation I receive will be corollary to my patriotism.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

So you stimulate economy with it, well maybe I should contribute to economy then too lol

5. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    If you use the Aneros use plenty of lube. A buddy sent me liquid injector and I put between 10 - 20 ml of lube into my rectum before inserting the Aneros. My probloem is that I have a very tight anal ring and need the lube to help with the insertion. Will admit it hurts going in - need to stretch it more - but once in there feels good - that is until I have to pull it out again.

Just a note - if you put lugbe up there like I do, you will need to sit on the toilet afterwards to allow it to flow out or else it ends up on your undershorts.

6. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Could never get these things to work, not enough patience. If you have a bf, stick with the real thing and put your money under the mattress.
    :smile:

7. FitLad

FitLad Member

Albums:
    I dont see why someone should buy one of theses when they could (if they are into that sort of thing) get something of similar size and use that at a 1/10 of the price.

8. D_Knobby Bare

D_Knobby Bare Account Disabled

they seem to get good reviews

9. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Reviews for anything are highly suspect. Perhaps that is because people like me that never returned to the site to give a review. It seems that I spend way too much time reviewing one thing or another. E.g., I have tons of reviews on Flixster.com, reviews on Amazon.com, and on other sites and sometimes I just "poop out" from giving reviews. I guess I just never felt Aneros reviews were essential. I just could not get the 2 models I had to work and would rather, if I ever get lucky, have the real thing when I care for that type of stimulation.
    :biggrin1:

10. ryanco21

ryanco21 New Member

I hear they work great too...but I am just skeptical at buying one because they are pretty expensive and if it doesn't work then there goes 45 bucks down the toilet...

11. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually just ordered one of these tonight. I got the Aneros Helix...I am really excited to try it! I have wanted one for about 2 years. I hope its great!

12. D_Knobby Bare

D_Knobby Bare Account Disabled

let us know how it is

13. trentnyc08

trentnyc08 New Member

Albums:
    anyone who has one agree with the reviews? i am thinking of getting one. dont have any anal toys but this looks to be the one to get. not really into much of anal play but if it is as good as people say i am game to try it!

14. Evdex

Evdex New Member

Bought one for my boyfriend. I like it more than he does! I'd say if you're into anal stimulation already go for the progasm, I got him a helix and while I like it just fine the extra girth would be nice.

That being said, I think the rave reviews out there are pretty overblown... the chief draw is that it stimulates the prostate internally and also presses on the perineum. That's all well and good, but it's not necessarily better than a finger or two, in my experience.

15. burlsun279

burlsun279 Member

Ok, so I have had one of these for a while and thought.. it just does not seem to be for me. I have the Helix.. not too big, but never felt great. had not used it for a while....
    then last weekend I saw a "lube shooter", injector thing and figured why not try it out.
    all I have to say is it was incredible.. never felt anything so interesting, weird and body shaking... completely different than a regular orgasm from JO.

Felt my toes curl, body shaking, light headed, and it just happened over and over again....

When I shot.. it finally felt great.

Had herd that you needed alot of lube for the aneros to work. but you need that lube in there..

I reccomend every guy try this at least once...

Never felt anything like it!!

LOL, so thats just my opinion, LOL

16. ekhornbeck9

ekhornbeck9 Member

progasm makes me explode like crazy =)

17. erratic

Gold Member

I have the progasm and it's pretty fantastic. I find it does need a tonne of lube, but that may just be me.

That being said, it's great on it's own, while wanking, while getting blown, and especially while fucking. (Actually, it's fucking amazing while you're fucking someone.)

18. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I have an Aneros. It definitely has postitive effects on me in that it can under the right circumstances greatly intensify the level of orgasm when it finally happens. If I had not gotten one for my other half a few years ago I never would have tried it.

In reality however it will come down to your personal anatomy. If your prostate gland is not positioned exactly right it will not be as effective. There is or was a posting on X-tube of a fellow who was very sensitive to prostate massage and with one of these devices he could simply by working his anal musculature bring himself to orgasm. There were two videos of him doing this. If they are still there one can listen to this guy moaning and then little by little watch pre start dripping from his penis. This fellow is obviously a man very sensitive to prostate massage.

For me, I find that if I am enjoying the company of "Mary Palm and her five friends" it is great. I am not otherwise anal receptive in any manner because of some abnormalities in my anal canal. Being a top this I guess is convenient, but, I would give the device a good review depending on the anatomy of the purchaser.

I have never tried any of the other similar devices and in all honesty in my own case one of the others might actually be better.

There is a Yahoo group that details all of them with pictures.

19. mascador

mascador New Member

Albums:

I will try it today and I will let you know how it went... i just got my first aneros :)

20. catman

Gold Member

search X-tube Aneros Helix...some 'interesting' things

but I too am skeptical of the price...I *know* a dildo will work....

Draft saved Draft deleted