Aneros

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys I wanted to get your honest opinion about aneros. I read a few reviews online and many of the users said that the orgasm was so strong they felt like they were paralyzed for about 3 mins. Is the Anero really that good or is it not worth my money?:confused:

The one aneros I used did not give me that good of a feeling. It was more intense while I jerked off but it did not paralyze me. I do not think it was worth the $50 they charged for it but I am not sure my prostate is as sensitive as some people's.

John54mwm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am new here and this is my first reply to a post .......... being as I have used one of these to do prostate managemesnt I suppose you would call it with the added benifits of the orgasms and just wonderful feeling it gives.
I bout one in my late 40s and now am in early 50s............. I must say it is a heck of a cum ongoing orgasm. I can not say however that I have had that never ending orgasm feeling with it. It does feel very good and will get you over the top.
I think I gave about $ 50 for mine years ago.
Enjoy

John54mwm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just saw how many typos I made forgvie me its been a most hot and long day....... be well

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do get a good intense feeling during and shortly after. It is more intense while I jerked off especially applying a light pressure (which pressure is cautioned in all literature I've read) but nothing close to paralysis during or after. I bought thru eBay paying around $20. After purchase compared dimensions of several and all including mine were same or very similar. Like it has been said elsewhere I am not sure my prostate is as sensitive as others. The pressure or pleasure with an aneros does
not compare with the pleasure/pressure I experience when 'a finger is used'.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have an Aneros and I think it is over rated. Maybe I have not used it correctly but seems that it is just more trouble than it is worth. Would much rather have a finger massage my prostate.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was underwhelming mostly. Too expensive I think and it didn't' really give me much in the way of sensations. It did make me drip, but no super orgasm. It might be that I'm a top and don't really get much from anal stimulation anyway. Maybe I'm just not wired that way.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a bottom.

If I'm having sex, within the first 5 thrusts I'm feeling great, and prostate is being stimulated. with the Aneros, I've had that thing in for going on 2 hours and never had muh more than a bit of precum dripping and a quiver that i'm not too sure was even pleasure so much as pure want for an orgasm at that point

although if i jerk of with it in, it does feel a lot better than a normal jerk session.

I can say it's severly overpriced, but (if you're ok with it) i'd be willing to part with mine for like 25 bucks. if you're at all interested PM me and I can tell what model i have and we can discuss it.

but i'd say don't go buy it full-priced.