Aneros

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by millsbrandon1010, Aug 12, 2010.

1. millsbrandon1010

millsbrandon1010 New Member

Hey guys I wanted to get your honest opinion about aneros. I read a few reviews online and many of the users said that the orgasm was so strong they felt like they were paralyzed for about 3 mins. Is the Anero really that good or is it not worth my money?:confused:

2. keith34595

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The one aneros I used did not give me that good of a feeling. It was more intense while I jerked off but it did not paralyze me. I do not think it was worth the $50 they charged for it but I am not sure my prostate is as sensitive as some people's.

3. John54mwm

John54mwm New Member

I am new here and this is my first reply to a post .......... being as I have used one of these to do prostate managemesnt I suppose you would call it with the added benifits of the orgasms and just wonderful feeling it gives.
    I bout one in my late 40s and now am in early 50s............. I must say it is a heck of a cum ongoing orgasm. I can not say however that I have had that never ending orgasm feeling with it. It does feel very good and will get you over the top.
    I think I gave about $ 50 for mine years ago.
    Enjoy

4. John54mwm

John54mwm New Member

I just saw how many typos I made forgvie me its been a most hot and long day....... be well

5. psguy64

Gold Member

I do get a good intense feeling during and shortly after. It is more intense while I jerked off especially applying a light pressure (which pressure is cautioned in all literature I've read) but nothing close to paralysis during or after. I bought thru eBay paying around $20. After purchase compared dimensions of several and all including mine were same or very similar. Like it has been said elsewhere I am not sure my prostate is as sensitive as others. The pressure or pleasure with an aneros does
    not compare with the pleasure/pressure I experience when 'a finger is used'.

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have an Aneros and I think it is over rated. Maybe I have not used it correctly but seems that it is just more trouble than it is worth. Would much rather have a finger massage my prostate.

7. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was underwhelming mostly. Too expensive I think and it didn't' really give me much in the way of sensations. It did make me drip, but no super orgasm. It might be that I'm a top and don't really get much from anal stimulation anyway. Maybe I'm just not wired that way.

8. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

I'm a bottom.

If I'm having sex, within the first 5 thrusts I'm feeling great, and prostate is being stimulated. with the Aneros, I've had that thing in for going on 2 hours and never had muh more than a bit of precum dripping and a quiver that i'm not too sure was even pleasure so much as pure want for an orgasm at that point

although if i jerk of with it in, it does feel a lot better than a normal jerk session.

I can say it's severly overpriced, but (if you're ok with it) i'd be willing to part with mine for like 25 bucks. if you're at all interested PM me and I can tell what model i have and we can discuss it.

but i'd say don't go buy it full-priced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice