Angel ripped aka trucking spartan

Mamiig0tzb0otiie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A compilation video made
The best one was when he was in his bathroom and showing his muscle progress and had on white boxer briefs that showed everythannngg.. sadly he took it down cuz it caused too much “wrong” attention lol

dterrelw

Superior Member
Media
Also, those pics of him...he is just a naturally well-hung Columbian guy. He isn't really trying to show off his meat. He knows it is there and that people are looking, both guys and girls. He has gay friends but he is a straight man with a very beautiful girlfriend. I have noticed he doesn't reply back on his YouTube videos when people mention his dick. I think it makes him uncomfortable, but, that's my opinion. He knows he is big and that is difficult to hide.
Wait isn't he Dominican?

DominicanBX82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also, those pics of him...he is just a naturally well-hung Columbian guy. He isn't really trying to show off his meat. He knows it is there and that people are looking, both guys and girls. He has gay friends but he is a straight man with a very beautiful girlfriend. I have noticed he doesn't reply back on his YouTube videos when people mention his dick. I think it makes him uncomfortable, but, that's my opinion. He knows he is big and that is difficult to hide.
He’s Dominican

Oskarelnene

Superior Member
Media
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
My girl tried to get his nudes and he just won’t send they even FaceTimed and he didn’t show anything
What’s happening to this hot guys not showing stuff like before