• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Angel ripped aka trucking spartan

Oskarelnene

Banned
Media
Boy needs to stop teasing us already!
He won't do it, I tried so many times with my IG girl account and he doesn't fall for it I talk about sex he changes subject he wants to ask the girl out and go have dinner and take walks I guess he's romantic too bad he's D big and he doesn't wanna show it or make onlyfans

Erinmae

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He won't do it, I tried so many times with my IG girl account and he doesn't fall for it I talk about sex he changes subject he wants to ask the girl out and go have dinner and take walks I guess he's romantic too bad he's D big and he doesn't wanna show it or make onlyfans
Did you get any other guys we can see?

DaBeat

Admired Member
Media
Have u had other successful outcomes?

Reactions: mariposa24