Angiokeratomas

Hey all,

How common is this issue among men? Angiokaratomas are the little aneurysms that appear on the nut sack. I hear heat (soldering iron) will remove them, my brain stops me from using that method. o_O

Attachments

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First, the soldering iron will definitely take care of the problem and probably allow you to save your hard earned dollars on that vasectomy you were thinking of. (Greedy urologists!). Next they are hemangiomas, not angiokeratomas (if such a thing exists.) 3rd, you seem to have a large cluster of them, a bit unusual. You might want to talk to a dermatologist about them, just in case you have something a lot more exotic than just the skin lesions. Generally speaking they are harmless, become more numerous as skin ages, and whatever you do, DON'T nick them when shaving. They bleed like a stuck pig.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

First, the soldering iron will definitely take care of the problem and probably allow you to save your hard earned dollars on that vasectomy you were thinking of. (Greedy urologists!). Next they are hemangiomas, not angiokeratomas (if such a thing exists.) 3rd, you seem to have a large cluster of them, a bit unusual. You might want to talk to a dermatologist about them, just in case you have something a lot more exotic than just the skin lesions. Generally speaking they are harmless, become more numerous as skin ages, and whatever you do, DON'T nick them when shaving. They bleed like a stuck pig.

Been there with the nicks. After I got a PA, I'm not worried about that anymore. :joy:

Had them forever, my normal doc told me not to worry, but will ask again. Thanks!

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Fascinating, but too much computer medicine for your own good. I was thinking about Fabry's Disease when I mentioned "a lot more exotic." Still what you have are the hemangiomas, NOT keratofibromas. Don't know that I've ever seen a keratofibroma, other than penile Fordyce papules, but tons of hemangiomas. If Max_Polo if following, look at this guy's picture, and let us know what you think.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins