angle of a cock

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally think so.. I always wore it straight down and when I grew up it had a downward curve... at about 16 I started freeballing it and doing pe exercises... now it's more straight than when I was a teenager but it will never angle up...

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just like cocks are different sizes and shapes.....angles and curves are differnt. Sorry you were born that way.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm...i kinda do think we "train" our cocks...

mine curves a bit to the left, and i thought it was because when i first began to masturbate (at whatever age that was), i would always end up laying on my left side, and often fall asleep that way...so my cock would fall to the left...i mean, i wasnt thinking about it at the time, but when i think back i wonder if perhaps just the fact that my cock was being pulled to the left for so long ended up having some permanent effect

or maybe im just crazy

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
theory doesn;t hold in my case, anyway---I ahev always worn breifs, it usually lies to the side, and mince has an upward curve similar to how you describe yours, and as far as I recall, has ALWAYS had that curve, even before puberty. While it is possible that some people's curve or lack is determined during puberty, I still suspect genetics plays the largest factor here.

bones12

Just Browsing
Media
mine changed over time. when I was a teenager and early college mine had a distinctive downward curve. by the time I graduated college it was pointing straight up. i remember when it was changing and thinking to myself 'oh my god what's happening to my penis!" i do think that there may be a correlation between how you wear your cock and which way it curves.