angle of dangle

Been looking for some statistics on erect penis angle, and can't find any. After some percentages vs. angle. Seems that most are 90 degrees or above. I'm only about 45 degrees (below horizontal).

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been looking for some statistics on erect penis angle, and can't find any. After some percentages vs. angle. Seems that most are 90 degrees or above. I'm only about 45 degrees (below horizontal).

I have the impression it depends on penis size & circulation, in addition to muscle tone and architecture. Very big guys don't seem to get much past horizontal, whereas smaller and younger guys do more consistently. I've seen small guys whose dicks practically have to be pried loose from their guts, and huge guys who get hard but still hang down.

Makes no difference in anything at all, and is not a predictor of how excited somebody is, or how horny.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's an archive.org cached document from an "erectionphotos" website, which is not around at the moment:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050206151909/www.erectionphotos.com/ER-Research/angle.htm

It gives data from the Kinsey study and another study carried out be the website's author. In the 2 studies, about 30-35% were horizontal or lower.

Here's an answer from a urologist:
Urology -- Male issues: Erection Angle

To the best of my knowledge, the length and elasticity of your penis's suspensatory ligament plays a large role. Erection angle is not related to rigidity per se. While it is true that for a given person, angle will rise as rigidity rises, the maximum angle varies among different people and depends on how well the suspensatory ligmanent is able to counteract the pull of gravity on the erect penis.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine's pretty close to vertical, once i get rid of those pesky clothes.