Angle of the glans to the shaft

aligator4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this might sound freakier than the shooting tons of ejaculate thread, but bear with me. :tongue:

I've realized that on my partially circed penis that "graces" the galleries here the side of the glans where the frenulum is (used to be in my case is not in 180 degrees, ie horizontal and level with the rest of the shaft, and by thinking about uncirced men I realised that is not the case with them where the frenulum pushes the penis downward and aligns it more or less with the shaft.

Am I right in thinking that? Or maybe to men with other tighter circs the skin might be tight enough to pull to pull and align the glans.

Now hypothetically I 've been told that the vagina is a big muscle that contracts around the penis and hence, it's a one size fits all and such details don't matter. Or do they? Because I get the impression that the lower sensitive part where the frenulum once was (that to me and to the vast majority I know and heard of is intensely pleasurable) is arching backward enough to not stimulate it sufficiently along the walls of the vagina.

So all the penis guru's or just plain lp folk, what do you think, does that make sense.

Would it make sense that by tightening the skin via a circ on the lower part that would restore the alignment, is the glans suppose to act this way, to follow the tension in the skin and thus reside where it is, or is it something I am missing out here.

Thanks!

Stay Hard, Al.

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a downward curve.. I think because when i was younger and had hard ons i was trying to hide them by forcing my cock down...

aligator4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, sometimes they ablate the frenulum on purpose. You've already got a big lumpy scar. Are you saying you want to go back for more?

I want to figure things out and weigh them, and chose as wisely as I can. There are good doctors and bad ones, of course the bad ones are really easy to find because they are everywhere. Ideally a good cosmetic surgeon can touch it up, heck they rebuild whole noses, cant they smooth out a piece of skin.

Btw why do you think the scar is a lumpy, good choice of word by the way, and it hasn't stayed put it has kept growing with the years, the crevices from the stitches have elongated and they've (hope I am not getting too graphic) grown...shouldn't the scar be smoothing itself out instead of growing old and ugly like I am am. :redface:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as a male with an intact dick, stories like this make me really appreciate my status. we're all born with a foreskin, one of the most amazing, complex, functional biological engineering designs anywhere on our bodies, and man has the arrogance to believe he can improve on perfection by cutting it off. (with substantially variable results, i might add)

I wish i had the power to give every circumcised guy the chance to experience a fully functioning cock. (and all you guys who had malfunction or medical complications can hold your fire, I freely acknowledge there are anomolies that require revision when foreskins don't work as intended, and i'm glad you got it worked out)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks Thad. It is sad aligator thinks more cutting is therapeutic. That is the medical model we are sold; cutting and drugs. I would really recommend foreskin rehabilitation. With what you've got to start with aligator, you'd have a good chance of serious progress in a couple three years. They mostly just cut off the preputial lips (and stripped your frenulum). You have to expand the remnant for "recovery."

aligator4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Thad. It is sad aligator thinks more cutting is therapeutic. That is the medical model we are sold; cutting and drugs. I would really recommend foreskin rehabilitation. With what you've got to start with aligator, you'd have a good chance of serious progress in a couple three years. They mostly just cut off the preputial lips (and stripped your frenulum). You have to expand the remnant for "recovery."

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I am thinking about all posibilities here. May I ask, why when I retract my foreskin while flacid, it quickly retracts back up, or fairly quickly, I was reading about a muscle there.

Look as is I got to do something about, I can get alll the precious skin the threw out. And somehow I got to either free up some are for sensations, including restoring maybe the glans to a more horizontal position. I am not into that, I don't like it, I hate it that they had me do it and they just went oh it's just routine and then that creep of a doctor I had (a proffesor not the least which I paid very very heftily) told me yours issues are in your mind my job is perfect.

But I got to do something because I have searched long and hard and I am sure there is a mechanical issue here, it's not in my mind. Either cut it back to retract and terse the skin fully or...

like you said "foreskin rehabilitation". A term you could enlighten me about because it's the first time I am hearing it. My reasoning for not going for the "restoration" way is why restore something that is gone and can't be restore, i.e. my valuable frenulum and inner sensitive skin and have a faux foreskin. Of course if you could tell me that I might have something akin to a foreskin, functioning as one, i.e. stimulating the glans and the frenulum and moving back and forth on them, that would be great news.

Again thanks.

btw what are the preputial lips, cant seem to find anything on them in google, and just a few pages on "foreskin rehabilitation".

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aligator I use the word rehabilitation because in healing, the goal is to return to make it the way it was, right? Insofar as it is possible. Then nature reasserts itself and function returns.

As a matter of fact, when you stretch tissue, the body senses that the cells are spaced too far apart and stem cells go to fill in the gaps and become the same types of cells.