Angle To Latino Students: 'Some Of You Look A Little More Asian To Me'

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw this on the news a few days ago.
It was so bad that it was almost laughable. Even the students in the classroom were laughing and giggling when she said that. Who knew the GOP would be poised to lose the one seat in the Senate that in many ways was in the bag? Harry Reid was absolutely hated by many, and his approval rating was down the crapper. This should have been an easy task for Republicans. Now Reid actually has a good shot in winning.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
I see that level of ignorance all over, not just from Tea Party candidates. Don't know the ethnicity? Call them Asian. It's the new age of political correctness. I see that around here in the Bay Area quite often.

I find it funny when Liberals like to disparage Conservatives for things they are just as guilty of. Some of you need to open your mind and eyes and think outside your small box mentality of hate. You're just the same as any bigoted, ignorant redneck you love to hate and ridicule.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find it funny when Liberals like to disparage Conservatives for things they are just as guilty of. Some of you need to open your mind and eyes and think outside your small box mentality of hate. You're just the same as any bigoted, ignorant redneck you love to hate and ridicule.

OK... so the category is now bigotry and racism. The subject - those damn "liberals". List your examples please. And current ones.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think she was trying to say people look like people to her and it doesnt matter their ethnic background. That she doesnt really notice what race they are from. Once upon a time I was in a black neighbourhood of London waiting for someone. It was getting a little dark and I had a good tan but these white kids came by messing about and made some racist anti-black remark. Cant remember now exactly what they said. I thought it was funny they couldnt even get their racist taunts right but when I told the guy I was meeting, he's black and was really annoyed. Maybe angle had a similar experience.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hahaha yeah I saw this on TV and you could not hear the reactions of the students too well then but in the YT video you can clearly hear their disbelief in her saying this. I both felt sorry for them hearing this but honestly I could not stop laughing.
I am glad to know they are now demanding an apology.
I weep for NV if they are so stupid to elect such an imbecile to the Senate !

HH

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The people making excuses for this type of ignorance is, to be tactful, an interesting reflection.
:biggrin1::biggrin1:..I concur, and it's more about what version of Media coverage and what groups iare attracted to such drivel and pay attention to it..

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think she was trying to say people look like people to her and it doesnt matter their ethnic background. That she doesnt really notice what race they are from. Once upon a time I was in a black neighbourhood of London waiting for someone. It was getting a little dark and I had a good tan but these white kids came by messing about and made some racist anti-black remark. Cant remember now exactly what they said. I thought it was funny they couldnt even get their racist taunts right but when I told the guy I was meeting, he's black and was really annoyed. Maybe angle had a similar experience.

That still doesn't answer the question that was posed to her.
Angle was asked about why a commercial geared to promote her on the issue of immigration used negative imagery of Latinos to convey it? That didn't have to diverge into a discussion about how some people may mistake her or some of the other audience members for looking like people of a different race altogether. That, in essence, is the real issue and she failed to address that.. miserably.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love how you make a blanket statement calling out everyone who doesn't think and act just like you, while at the same time trying to cast yourself as some sort of objective party. Who the *uck are you trying to fool?

Last edited:

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see that level of ignorance all over, not just from Tea Party candidates. Don't know the ethnicity? Call them Asian. It's the new age of political correctness. I see that around here in the Bay Area quite often.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:..exactly..Sir please..I am referring to the SOURCE..THE MESSENGER of the MESSAGE..IS A BLOG!!...here's another example..another "media site media matters, mostly against FOX NEWS, but still..another internet Blog..and then there is the Fair and Balanced FOX NEWS

Last edited: