1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Angry Fucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by erpap, May 19, 2019.

1. erpap

erpap Superior Member

Through work at an event I met this guy, maybe 10 years younger than me. Not handsome, not good looking but he had a very raw sexuality that made him sexy. I’m going to skip all the preliminary crap and get right to it. This guy was such and angry fucker and kinky. I went to his place where he had this cushioned bench about a foot from the wall, he asked me to take of my shirt and bend over the bench. I thought why not it was comfortable. LOL! He tied my hands to straps attach to the wall. Before I go on we agreed on this before hand and I told him wasn’t into being part of a sick, violent act. He assured me he was just into bondage or anything bizarre. Ok, so he has me tied up and my shirt off, he walks in front of me and starts pushing his crotch on my face, still he is clothed. I noticed he was not hard and I was getting nervous that he was just a weirdo now or so small you couldn’t tell if he was hard. Me I’m hard! Like is said he had the look of pure sex. He grabs me by the hair and says get ready to get and then he walks away and stand behind me. He is grabbing my ass, and rips down my shorts! He starts to in do his pants and I hear them hit the floor, my cock is throbbing now! He start slapping my ass, spreading my check, running his fingers up and down my crack, pushed his thumb into me! Next I feel his face buried on my ass, his tongue is licking up and down my crack and he starts darting his tongue in my ass while squeezing my cheeks, after several moments he stops he walks away and I hear the sound of what sounds like he is rolling a condom on his cock and than I hear sounds of squish’s, lubing up I assumed. He comes back over and spread my ass with his hands and spits on my hole. And asked if I have been fucked a lot. I said more times the I could keep track of, but I also said I wasn’t counting. He said good, and with that he rammed his cock in me! Man did I scream! This fucker was thick, beer can thick! Again he asked before hand if I minded if he did it that way I said I didn’t mind, but I had no clue he was like a tree trunk, hurt for a minute, nothing I haven’t felt before and kind of like it. He fucked me off and on for over and hour, edging etc. at one point he grabs the straps on the wall, positions himself with his feet right next to my body on the bench and holds on to the straps and starts pounding my ass. This guy fucked like he was angry at the world! Where he got the stamina, I have no clue, but I was loving it! I can tell this time he was getting very close, he stops come around front and stands with his cock pointing at my face. I shook my head yes and as he was jerking off I got a great look at what ripped me open! His cock was huge, not long, maybe a bit above average, but fucking thick! He getting ready to cum and and out shoots 4 thick globby loads right onto my nose and drips down over my mouth, he had one last pump, fucker hit me in the eye! So when it’s over I say well the element of surprise is over but I’d love to get pounded like that again. He said he would like to also but could only do it when his partner was out of town! Yea, the hard hitting fucker, never told me about his partner. Still it was one hot fuck, he fucked me like a cheap whore! I even asked him to slow up a few times he was so rough! And that was my Saturday night!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice