Angry over not speaking to a girl

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Devil88, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

I know there are some confident people on this site so I hope you could tell me what I should of done or what you would do.

The other day the most beautiful woman Id ever seen walked alonside me. She saw me checking her out and we both smiled at each other. I immediately wanted to start talking to her (im shit with words) I got the impression she was expecting me to say something. I chickened out tho and left it. I have not been able to stop thinking about this and Im very mad at myself for chickening out.

What I felt was the reason I stopped my self was my body image. She didn't seem intimadating at all (besides being beautiful) I thought to myself about how I was dressed/ looking etc

Cheers for any replys/

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

you can always talk about the weather.....beautiful day isn't it???....uhm, well, yes it is.......yes, it sure is pretty, but not as pretty as you are......what is your name?? ....my name is blah blah blah.

or

sure is a crappy day out.....yes, dreary, rainy....sure glad I ran into, you are so pretty, brightened my day...

Corny???? you bet, but said in sincere tone and manner and not some hustler attitude, you will make points.

3. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

Nice one.

I think I must have image issues. Im not bad looking but my perspective of my looks hold me back somewhat confidence wise.

Anymore lines to get the conversation rolling?

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Compliment something she's wearing...then remark how much better it would look wadded up on the floor of your bedroom.

5. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

Thats actually along the lines of what Id want to say. I'd like to be cocky/confident, my akward shyness dosn't give me the confidence to pull off something so cheeky. Ive heard men say much ruder stuff and then have a girl giving a some kind so sexy response yet it wouldnt work like that if someone as unconfident as me said it.

Cheers tho.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Something that works like a charm is the direct approach..."You are such a beautiful woman I just wanted to tell you how much you have brightened my day" If she has a beautiful smile throw that in as well...Better luck next time!

7. purplewhitemajor

I have been in that situation many times and have kicked myself for not getting her name at least. I started flashing the biggest smile I could and once asked a girl where she was going and could I follow. It worked! Most def. compliment her at least on her smile - if you want to be a gentleman.

8. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just say anything. If it doesn't work then at least you'll learn from it and not say that next time.

I wish I would follow my own advice.

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You could use my icebreaker: "Hi. How are you?"

Works every time.

10. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep. Just saying "Hi" breaks the ice.

11. superbot

Gold Member

That's a nice idea,however,men are no longer permitted to behave in this way,apparently it's sexist.According to feminists anyway!!!!!!! My advice do it anyway,no one listens to feminists do they?!....

12. nudeyorker

Gold Member

My feeling is any woman who would not appreciate hearing this...you most likely do not want to spend any amount of time with IMOHO!

13. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

Its strange how women say they like men to treat them with respect and then they seem to love it when a confident guy is very sexually direct to them. Cheers guys!

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

You mean feminazis, right?

Some women haven't got the balls (ha ha) to express themselves so the least you can do is be friendly and polite, but not creepy!

If it works, great, if it blows up in your face, laugh it off and move on.

Draft saved Draft deleted