Angry women who try to belittle men???

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meh you know what? im a skinny, 5'8 140lbs white guy who couldnt be friendlier in real life. but the fact that some women mistake kindness for weakness is really my point. why should i speak highly of her after getting verablly abused by her. honestly@!

im 25 years old and 3.5 GPA in college. i also like to pound pussy until the walls are covered in pussy juice.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
meh you know what? im a skinny, 5'8 140lbs white guy who couldnt be friendlier in real life. but the fact that some women mistake kindness for weakness is really my point. why should i speak highly of her after getting verablly abused by her. honestly@!

im 25 years old and 3.5 GPA in college. i also like to pound pussy until the walls are covered in pussy juice.

If it was a choice between fucking you or fucking another woman I'd be fucking another woman.

Fuck off.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, so you don't punch her. Just give her some abuse back. In my experience women are very easy to insult. Something about her appearance would very often do. Can't be that difficult...

Time to stop reading books by The Pickup Artist. Mmmmmk?

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe she wasn't mistaking kindness for weakness and was telling you directly she doesn't like you. You say it was a repeated thing. Maybe she had no choice but to be this way because you wouldn't leave her alone and longed to put your self-claimed big cock that is bigger than most guys on this website (doubtful) inside her and in fact you were the problem, not her.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I've got no idea what is going on here, I obviously missed something. This is the way I read the op: he get's bullied in some kind of way, is angry about it and vents here.

All I said is: if someone gives you verbal abuse, just give some back...

Time to stop reading books by The Pickup Artist. Mmmmmk?

Pickup artist? What does that have to do with anything? He's not trying to pick her up, he's trying to put her down.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she wasn't mistaking kindness for weakness and was telling you directly she doesn't like you. You say it was a repeated thing. Maybe she had no choice but to be this way because you wouldn't leave her alone and longed to put your self-claimed big cock that is bigger than most guys on this website (doubtful) inside her and in fact you were the problem, not her.

i never talked to her, all i said was hey whats up, how are you? smiled. never talked to her. bottomline she was a cunt. i am simply venting and i am drunk, you know what forget i ever stared this thread. obviously most people on here are not considerate good hearted folks who understand what im saying and thats fine. im embarrassed to have vented to people who are also unapproachable. i also tried to throw some machismo jokes in there like shoving my big cock in her obviously i wouldnt rape the troll, shes gross. anyways dont insult me either. thanks.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got no idea what is going on here, I obviously missed something. This is the way I read the op: he get's bullied in some kind of way, is angry about it and vents here.

All I said is: if someone gives you verbal abuse, just give some back...

Pickup artist? What does that have to do with anything? He's not trying to pick her up, he's trying to put her down.

james you had it right buddy, but forget it. there are too many unsupportive people on here its impossible to actually get them to agree or understand whats its like for a guy to be bullied by a girl. once again i just have to take it cause thats the way the world works. women always have the upperhand.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i never talked to her, all i said was hey whats up, how are you? smiled. never talked to her. bottomline she was a cunt. i am simply venting and i am drunk, you know what forget i ever stared this thread. obviously most people on here are not considerate good hearted folks who understand what im saying and thats fine. im embarrassed to have vented to people who are also unapproachable. i also tried to throw some machismo jokes in there like shoving my big cock in her obviously i wouldnt rape the troll, shes gross. anyways dont insult me either. thanks.

Maybe she picked up on the fact that you're a misogynistic, loser asshole pussy who has no respect for women. 'cause that screams through with every line of your posts.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its going to be a hard life for you if you hold on to that kind of bullshit.

Good luck man, youre really going to need it.

i already explained i was drunk when i wrote this post. its obviously a drunk rant you a fuckin douchebag. knock off the patronization

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
james you had it right buddy, but forget it. there are too many unsupportive people on here its impossible to actually get them to agree or understand whats its like for a guy to be bullied by a girl. once again i just have to take it cause thats the way the world works. women always have the upperhand.

Unsupportive people?

Bitch, Please. You make an obvious troll post that's the equivalent of running up in the local Pentacostal Church, and screeching out "Hail Satan if you PLEASE!" and you expect support?

Grow up.

You really ARE a young, dumb, naive motherfucker, Aren't you?

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you trolls need to lighten up! Wanting to use your dick like a weapon against women doesn't make you a misogynist. Oh wait, I guess it does. Never mind, carry on.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe she picked up on the fact that you're a misogynistic, loser asshole pussy who has no respect for women. 'cause that screams through with every line of your posts.
Since we only have op's side of the story there is no way of knowing, but can there be no possibility whatsoever that this woman is a real bitchy cunt and deserves some name calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.