Angry women who try to belittle men???

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not trolling, nor am I making rape threats like the OP is.

"i thought if only i could shut her up with my large penis" is a very serious rape threat, certainly if we take the calm and composed manner of the rest of this post in consideration. The op was obviously very deliberate when he chose his words very carefully.

Before you start quoting me on this later: this^^ was sarcastic.

You made a funny joke earlier with the "rape is bad, mmmkay?" but make the same joke 4 times in a row? Come on...

Furthermore I would like to point out that there were maybe 1 or 2 posts on topic, but that's the standard in internet forums, so don't worry about it.

whats the deal with that? this one girl at school told me to shut up all the time, and i didn't even know her, but every chance she got she would try to belittle me and shut me down. im quiet i don't even start shit, but i thought if only i could shut her up with my large penis i think we would both be pleased. never came to fruition on account of her being a lesbian though(i just assumed). but what is the meaning of it all? a girl who tries to control men like this?>?? keep in mind i keep to myself, and sent a few friendly hellos only to get a verbal spit in the face.

Maybe she knew you/knew of your reputation and had no interest in getting to know you. Do you think that every female who turns you down is a lesbian? Maybe you're just that unappealing to some women. Declining your offer to fuck doesn't mean she's trying to CONTROL you.

i never talked to her, all i said was hey whats up, how are you? smiled. never talked to her. bottomline she was a cunt. i also tried to throw some machismo jokes in there like shoving my big cock in her obviously i wouldnt rape the troll, shes gross.

You're contradicting yourself. You either "never talked to her" or you said "Hey what's up? How are you?". Not talking to someone doesn't mean they are a bastard/asshole/cunt. Your original post mentions wanting to shut her up with your cock, so you must find her attractive in some way. Then you change your tune and talk about how she's a troll and gross. Interesting.

actually she is notorious for this, and people just tune it out, but she personally took me aside and insulted me and in front of the class tried on numerous occasions to belittle me, what is wrong with you for not believing this??? or believing that i deserved this???t

It's hard to believe you when you contradict yourself with pretty much every post you make, I'm afraid. I'm not saying you're being untruthful, but you might want to think about your posts a bit longer before you hit that Submit Reply button, because your posts so far make it very hard for me to believe you or to sympathize with your cause. :confused:

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe she knew you/knew of your reputation and had no interest in getting to know you. Do you think that every female who turns you down is a lesbian? Maybe you're just that unappealing to some women. Declining your offer to fuck doesn't mean she's trying to control you.

You're contradicting yourself. You either "never talked to her" or you said "hey what's up? How are you?". Not talking to someone doesn't mean they are a bastard/asshole/cunt. Your original post mentions wanting to shut her up with your cock, so you must find her attractive in some way. Then you change your tune and talk about how she's a troll and gross. Interesting.

It's hard to believe you when you contradict yourself with pretty much every post you make, i'm afraid. I'm not saying you're being untruthful, but you might want to think about your posts a bit longer before you hit that submit reply button, because your posts so far make it very hard for me to believe you or to sympathize with your cause. :confused:

fuck off cunt im done with your unsupportive bullshit. go ahead pick her side all of ya fuck you all im done with this fuckin bullshit thread.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"i thought if only i could shut her up with my large penis" is a very serious rape threat, certainly if we take the calm and composed manner of the rest of this post in consideration. The op was obviously very deliberate when he chose his words very carefully.

Yes I agree the OP very seriously threatened rape.

Before you start quoting me on this later: this^^ was sarcastic.

You made a funny joke earlier with the "rape is bad, mmmkay?" but make the same joke 4 times in a row? Come on...

That's why I pointed it out in the first instance.

Furthermore I would like to point out that there were maybe 1 or 2 posts on topic, but that's the standard in internet forums, so don't worry about it.

And continued pointing it out in subsequent posts to make the OP realise what he was suggesting was in fact rape.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what is worse: that the OP is serious about his post and is just an immature, unseasoned, woman-hating nitwit, or; that the OP is an mean-spirited, hate-mongering troll.

I wrote a well thought out POLITE thread saying I didn't DIS-believe you, merely that your posts thus far made the situation hard to find plausible and I get a "fuck off cunt". :shrug: Alright.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrote a well thought out POLITE thread saying I didn't DIS-believe you, merely that your posts thus far made the situation hard to find plausible and I get a "fuck off cunt". :shrug: Alright.

oh yea? thats cool well btw your a fuckin cunt:smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

There is no reasoning with crackheads, Doll.

Just report him and he'll be banned soon enough.

B_JDsprings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was really uncalled for. One of the first serious replies in this thread...

dude i lost it. i lost my bearings im pissed and drunker and cant stand the fucking idiots who dont understand what i was trying to say. so im no longer proving my self but rather self destructing and exploding. im done. thanks for you help earlier though. im really not a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.