Angus 0brien

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's like madly in love with @Trekbeb from Twitter, and they are vacationing together. I hope this doesn't destroy his marriage with @Trekpup even though @Trekpup indicated he's ok with it. But from experience, polyamorous relationships just never work out in the long run. I know that Angus has an alt on Twitter but not sure what it is.

oscarwildeandfree

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's like madly in love with @Trekbeb from Twitter, and they are vacationing together. I hope this doesn't destroy his marriage with @Trekpup even though @Trekpup indicated he's ok with it. But from experience, polyamorous relationships just never work out in the long run. I know that Angus has an alt on Twitter but not sure what it is.
People really should not talk about things they know nothing about... The husbands are fine and are polyamorous. The other husband is not only supportive but very encouraging to his husband having a boyfriend. They are very out and proud about their “open and free“ ability to love. Angus is in love, and is friends with the other husband. Just because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for them. Saying that polyamorous relationships don’t work is not a fact.

Reactions: niko333

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
People really should not talk about things they know nothing about... The husbands are fine and are polyamorous. The other husband is not only supportive but very encouraging to his husband having a boyfriend. They are very out and proud about their “open and free“ ability to love. Angus is in love, and is friends with the other husband. Just because it doesn’t work for you, doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for them. Saying that polyamorous relationships don’t work is not a fact.
Ok no need to bite my head off. I say it from a place of concern and hope not a place of maliciousness. I'm glad that the husband is supportive of Angus. But people will say whatever they want on Twitter; internally, they may feel differently. We just don't know what's really going on in his head. Also, most of @trekbeb's posts on IG and Twitter recently are concerning Angus. I just hope he doesn't forget that he has a husband who needs his love as well.

oscarwildeandfree

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok no need to bite my head off. I say it from a place of concern and hope not a place of maliciousness. I'm glad that the husband is supportive of Angus. But people will say whatever they want on Twitter; internally, they may feel differently. We just don't know what's really going on in his head. Also, most of @trekbeb's posts on IG and Twitter recently are concerning Angus. I just hope he doesn't forget that he has a husband who needs his love as well.
I know them, they’re fine. He’s not forgetting anyone.

imjustapawnsir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are you weirdly posting paragraphs when you don’t even know them? Polyamory means he’s allowed to love more than one person. Cy is his primary. Stick to the important stuff that doesn’t concern your unsolicited opinion: nudes

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why are you weirdly posting paragraphs when you don’t even know them? Polyamory means he’s allowed to love more than one person. Cy is his primary. Stick to the important stuff that doesn’t concern your unsolicited opinion: nudes
Why do you even give a shit? It's a forum for free discussion. I even dropped the conversation. YOU are the one who revived the topic.