anilingus

Ninja56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies -- do you find being on the receiving end of this a good thing or not?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jul 26 2005, 10:40 PM
How fed up with dick must you get that you request a dude to lick your asshole. Seriously, ladies.
[post=332001]Quoted post[/post]​

Many women really enjoy anal play. Your tongue isn't the only thing that can, on occassion, with a woman who likes it, that can fill the need. Being "fed up" with dick isn't the point.........so to speak.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kink, have you ever been fucking someone from the back and all the action for the night has made the asshole sweat and smell disgusting? That shit happened to me a couple times and made me hurry up and nut. Ugh. No, I've never eaten ass and I swear on my mother I never will. Though there's nothing wrong with that... besides it being disgusting! I mean, how does someone get comfortable enough around a person... to even entertain the thought... of getting in a mindframe... where you can even consider the possibility...

of asking somebody to LICK YOUR ASSHOLE?!?

Seriously, people.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by circumstances@Jul 27 2005, 02:14 AM
sometimes you get a little bit crazy when you're down there. it's all good =)
[post=331951]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, you just get a lil out of control :D
To be honest I never done it and I never had anyone do it to me either, for that matter.

Though I've wondered what it would feel like to do it or to have it done to me........

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jul 27 2005, 05:47 AM
Kink, have you ever been fucking someone from the back and all the action for the night has made the asshole sweat and smell disgusting? That shit happened to me a couple times and made me hurry up and nut. Ugh.
[post=332018]Quoted post[/post]​

I never encountered that sort of thing after a hot night of lovin. To me something like that sounds like a hygiene issue rather then a "anal" issue......so to speak.

After cleaning all the areas properly I certainly don't smell like that when the night is done, and most of my gf's are alot more mindful about those things then I am......and I'm some what of a "clean freak"!

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
What a bunch of f'n prudes.

I love to eat my woman's ass. It is a very intimate thing, and very special.

Cleanliness is a given. I'm always clean for her, and she is always clean for me.

smallman

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by LongTimeComing@Jul 27 2005, 08:18 PM

Cleanliness is a given. I'm always clean for her, and she is always clean for me.
[post=332295]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess if she hadd an enema first. It's not like I never finger butt holes while Im plowing in, it's just I dont like sticking my tongue where shit comes out.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I've given on a few occassions, and you're right to assume that in such instances, cleanliness is a given. The times I have (while simultaneously giving a hand job/licking, sucking balls) it typically becomes among our favorite parts to sex. I don't know; it turns me on just to get a guy that turned on. Of course, such favors are reserved for only the real special ones...

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
I think this will gross most of you out... TOO BAD!

I love to lick her ass, and I love to work my tongue inside.

When I'm eating her pussy, I love when my nose is jammed against her asshole.

As I said, I find the intimacy of it all extremely exciting and very bonding with my woman.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Jul 26 2005, 11:47 PM
Kink, have you ever been fucking someone from the back and all the action for the night has made the asshole sweat and smell disgusting?
[post=332018]Quoted post[/post]​

Only if you do it right.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jul 27 2005, 12:22 PM
Though I've wondered what it would feel like to do it or to have it done to me........
[post=332149]Quoted post[/post]​

I N C R E D I B L E ! ! !

fredlet

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LongTimeComing@Jul 27 2005, 07:18 PM

[post=332295]Quoted post[/post]​

Right on. Some folks here in the U.S. of A. have even more of a problem with open-mindedness than they have with cleanliness.

Anyone who thinks the ass is necessarily "dirtier" than the vagina needs to find a comfy chair and curl up with a good book on basic biology.

The conditions in the leetle poonanny amount to those in a petri dish. Most STD's are communicated via vaginal rather than anal contact. And that ain't just statistics speaking.

All of which is secondary to the point, which is: if your partner likes it, lick it.
Sex is about chemistry, communication and caring.

If your partner cares about you, they won't present a dirty ass for your attention.

If you treat your partner to laying on their stomach, give them a thorough massage, and end everything with a combined tongue in the hole/lumbar massage, you just may have said the magic word without using your vocal cords.

Feelings. Memories. Caring. It's what it's all about.

If "the point" was an apple on my head, I'd never let the likes of Doktor Dil near a n archery kit.

fredlet

Experimental Member
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
....have you ever been fucking someone from the back and all the action for the night has made the asshole sweat and smell disgusting?

Sweat smells like sweat. Get real. Now, if there's some especially funky smell on a woman after she's been with you, perhaps you should consider bathing more often.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have only done it to one lady, and it happened when i was eating her out and ahe shifted and my tounge went up her butt. she let out a moan and told me it felt great, so i did it for a few more minutes and then went into the bath room and used a whole gotta listerine.

i have had 3 girls do it to me and i was jumped each time because i was not ready for the feeling of a tounge being up my butt.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
i have had 3 girls do it to me and i was jumped each time because i was not ready for the feeling of a tounge being up my butt.

I always thought I had to beg and plead to get a women to do that. I never met a women who ventured to the deep, dark "exit" zone on there own.........