Animal kingdom

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're not watching "Animal Kingdom" you're missing out on a lot of hot mostly naked men. There are five men to be exact. One of the sons is gay and in the closet. Last night he turned his lover over and forcefully fucked him. He's a hot guy with pierrcing blue eyes and a hot butt. The grandson is my favorite. He's kind of naive joining this family after the death of his mother (she was a sister to the 4 boys). He's had a lot of nudity except no cock shot. No one has done a cock shot, but he put on his tighty whities and turned around. Nice bulge. Last night I thought he was going to fuck his female teacher, but she said no. (fool)That would have been hot! Anyyway check it out.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've dvr'd eps 1-4 but have only watched the 1st ep. When the oldest(?) son walks naked out the bedroom into the kitchen when Smurf is making breakfast, I was like damn! I liked Shawn Hatosy in "Southland" so thought I'd check "Animal Kingdom" out.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The grandson is my favourite. No one has done a cock shot, but he put on his tighty whities and turned around. Nice bulge.
I actually saw that scene you mentioned last night while watching Episode 2 when he had to get undressed as he was told to change clothes.
Geez when he dropped his jeans my jaw dropped from his HUGE bulge. I definitely wasn't expecting that kind of size from that guy.
Very impressive :D

Looking forward to catching up on the rest of the show now.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if his character's name is J or Jay.
That characters name is Joshua "J" Cody played by Finn Cole.
Not much info on the actor him self as he has no wiki page profile as yet.

martinmiller

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually saw that scene you mentioned last night while watching Episode 2 when he had to get undressed as he was told to change clothes.
Geez when he dropped his jeans my jaw dropped from his HUGE bulge. I definitely wasn't expecting that kind of size from that guy.
Very impressive :D

Are you talking about that bulge?

I also noticed it, even when he's wearing a pair of jeans.

305683Capturedecran20160717a194446.png

640785Capturedecran20160717a194503.png

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That characters name is Joshua "J" Cody played by Finn Cole.
Not much info on the actor him self as he has no wiki page profile as yet.

He plays a key character in the BBC / Netflix show Peaky Blinders - which is a great well cast, well made show. Three seasons are now streaming.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with everything but incest. Incest is not hot.
I think it might not be incest. I think J and Baz are related to Smurf but the others may or may not be.
I'm thinking something along the lines of Fagin from "Oliver (the Musical)" and "his" boys who weren't really his boys but were homeless waifs who pickpocketed for Fagin in return for a bed and food, etc.
The guys on "Animal Kingdom" have been called "brothers" by Smurf but that may not mean they're actually blood brothers.

Too bad it's not likely we'll see Scott Speedman's ass on the show. I loved watching the brother with the dark beard and mustache fuck his girlfriend. Dude is not afraid to show his mighty fine ass! Woof!

Reactions: iryhousen

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this show! The guys are worth watching whether the storyline is good or not- its 60 minutes of eye candy. Im glad they are doing make nudity because its always female nudity.
I would love to be backstage and giving them some good head in between takes...oh yeah!

Reactions: RSMH and iryhousen