Animal Planet's Dave Salmoni--HOOOTT!!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dave Salmoni of Animal Planet is an absolute dreamboat!!

He was on the Leno show a few nights ago, and as soon as he walked out, I nearly attacked the TV and had sex with it!

The dude is tall, blonde, super handsome, a great build, and sporting quite a nice bulge in his tight black pants.

A picture of this super-sexy stud appears in the current issue of TV Guide (Nov. 12-18th, 2007) at the bottom of page 7.

I will definitely have to start watching Animal Planet very regularly!!

And, of course, the obligatory question:
Does anyone know what he's packing???

(I looked for a previous thread on this guy but could not find one. So I apologize if this hunk has already been discussed at length on LPSG.)

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what's going on with him downstairs, but I've seen a couple of his shows. He did what many thought was not possible -- he raised two tiger cubs and taught them to hunt wild prey. He maintains a level of dominance with the cats, and I remember seeing him actually take prey items away from the tigers with his own bare hands, and no tranquilizers. He brought his tigers to somewhere in North Africa, which no longer has any lions. The show was amazing, almost enough so to distract me from staring at him.
;-)