Animal play?

spanky1998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, the only state in which beastiality is is legal is Washington your inquiry is disturbing, in that if if you are not into it then why would you want to communicat with those that are? Unless you are doing research, your post is an attemt to stimulate your own abberant desires. The vast majority of individuals into this practice have been severely emotionally, sexually, physically abused. Please seek assistance with your unnatural masochistic desires. You are into being humiliated and most likly have an inability to form relationships. Substance abuse, sexuall addition, depression and body dysmorphia are typicall with victims of abuse. There is help! Remember that animals are like children in that they do not have a choice. Stick to adult humans and do whatever you like. I am speaking to you without judgement but if you have abused animals or children you are a moraly bankrupt being.

Personally, I have no tolorance for this type of depravity. I would lock these degenerates away for life.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Then again, there are people who like to dress up as cartoon characters and animals and have sex with each other. They're called "furries".

There was an article in the New York Daily News about this, but it centered around the idea that Disney was bringing a lawsuit in over costumes for said people because they were not authorized.

Seems the Disney Company wanted $$ compensation for costumes used by these fuckers.