Animalia!

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
eddyabs said:
How is Blue with people...and how does he take to strangers???

We've no idea why, but she hates men. lol Actually, we're not even sure that she is a she. You can't tell for sure unless you get a blood test, and we just don't care that much. HAHA. She doesn't like men at all though. It takes her about a year just to warm up to any male. Females: she likes most girls straight off. She loves children though. We think it's attributed to the high pitch voices.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
My Blue loves opera! It's her favorite music. She likes to sit outside in the tree by the pool and screeeeeeeeeeam and scream. I'm sure the neighbors think we beat each other. lol She doesn't talk much now, but I'm told that macaws don't talk much until they're at least 30 and they live much longer than that, at least to 70-80. She's only eight years old.

Her favorite word is "Heather" and she screams it repeatedly, all variations of it. Here's a video of her dancing to Lords of Acid by the pool.

dancy dancy

cute pets, you guys! :)

What a hoot! I once had an iguana (Satchmo) with an affinity for jazz.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wonderboy said:
What a beast! lol.

Here's my Staffordshire Bull Terrier pup, Rooney (I didn't name him) lol:

I love dogs. All my family have dogs til they're old, over 18.

Rooney is a cutie. I love his markings.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I said in my earlier post all my pictures are back in the UK. I got my Dad to scan and email this one - the quality is not brilliant.

Here are Angus and Lucy with me about 4-5 years ago.

Attachments

Max Cdn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here are my two golden retrievers Mika (1.5 year old little girl) and her new little brother Brice.... but for the moment we call him Sir-Wizz-a-Lot. Mika loves tennis balls and curling up in our bed for a nap.... Brice loves eating, pulling his big sister's fur and whizzing on our floor.

Attachments

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daverock said:
As I said in my earlier post all my pictures are back in the UK. I got my Dad to scan and email this one - the quality is not brilliant.

Here are Angus and Lucy with me about 4-5 years ago.

What a handsome pair they were.

No pets here, unless you include all of the spiders running around my apt. I don't know how they're all getting in. Maybe I can manage a snap of one or two for ya.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dkmilker said:
What a handsome pair they were.

No pets here, unless you include all of the spiders running around my apt. I don't know how they're all getting in. Maybe I can manage a snap of one or two for ya.

That would be great - I am fascinated by spiders :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
mercurialbliss said:
This is my lovely Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Maggie. She's six, has no tail, but she loves to chase her butt in circles. :biggrin1:

Ah, Bliss, it's wonderful to finally meet Maggie.
She is the veritable twin of my own Corgi, Blondie, also a Pembroke, who went to dog heaven ... gosh, probably 20 years ago ... though she remains vivid in several human memories.

Pembroke Welsh Corgis are so wonderfully extraverted and energetic. And they're the little dogs that can. Blondie was the terror of our neighbourhood ... all bark and no bite, but what a bark, audible on occasion for close to a mile.

Maggie's coloration is exactly like Blondie's, with the same basic red broken up the identical splotches of white on the chest and throat.

Uncanny.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Shelby said:
Here's Cuddles.​

Yes, Shelby. Isn't it interesting how, as the years pass by, our pets really do start to resemble us?
Uncanny, inexplicable, but soooo true.
Apart from her slightly superior dentition, I would have known Cuddles was your pet, Shelby. Honestly.
Lovely pic.
Tnx.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
senor rubirosa said:
Pembroke Welsh Corgis are so wonderfully extraverted and energetic. And they're the little dogs that can. Blondie was the terror of our neighbourhood ... all bark and no bite, but what a bark, audible on occasion for close to a mile.
Maggie is the "love hog" in my neighbourhood. Everyone must pet her and give her affection. It's her rule.
Maggie's coloration is exactly like Blondie's, with the same basic red broken up the identical splotches of white on the chest and throat.
Maggie's confirmation is not correct. Her facial features are more delicate than most corgis, her body is not as stocky and her legs are much more slender than other corgis. Despite her "flaws", I think she's very cute.