Animalia!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is Sacha our latest edition - she is a two year old Scottish Terrier. I swore no more when Angus died 2 years ago but hey............. she is great.

Attachments

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My old cat Mama, shes about 15. I once had a farm and some acreage, she showed up in the barn one day when I was doing chores.
mama 02.jpg

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so when did the dog I adopted for my son that you graciously offered to help with a lot of training become your dog? :biggrin1:

Sheesh, you didn't even give me photo credits!

Smoochies!

Snooz

This is my baby boy. He's 9 weeks old and his name is Duncan. I'm not usually a fan of red-heads, but he has me smitten.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, so when did the dog I adopted for my son that you graciously offered to help with a lot of training become your dog? :biggrin1:

Sheesh, you didn't even give me photo credits!

Smoochies!

Snooz

Oh yeah... and Snoozan took almost ALL of the pictures in my gallery, including the puppy ones. Who knew photographers needed so much praise? :rolleyes:

*smooches*

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you about the dog, he's very sweet. We're trying to teach him and my son how to coexist. It's going interestingly.

I'm sorry about your bird, it's so distressing when pets are sick. They can't tell you what's wrong and that makes it all the harder. I hope the vet visit goes well.

JBT and I have to pick a vet for our/his/my puppy in the next couple days. I have no idea who to go to.

Snooz

Well, whoever owns the dog has a real cutie. :smile:

I think one of my birds is sick. It's hanging around the bottom of the cage and won't eat or fly. And I can't get it into the vet until this afternoon..:worried:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry to hear that,MB. Losing a pet is like losing a child.

How is Fiction taking the loss?

Thank you, Gillette.

Fiction is confused and lonely. He was beta, Stranger was alpha. They were the best of friends. I'll miss listening to their morning conversations while drinking tea.

:sad2:

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is Holly. Like most cats, she longs to be the centre of attention, but because I read ebooks, she can't drape herself across the page when I'm reading. So she compromises.

Attachments