1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Animated gifs playing on profile page

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by TurkeyWithaSunburn, Apr 13, 2010.

1. TurkeyWithaSunburn

TurkeyWithaSunburn Legendary Member

Albums:
    OK I was looking around profiles, again. :rolleyes: And I noticed someone had an animated gif that was playing on his page. Usually it seems you have to go to view gallery and click the actual picture to see the gif play.

So I went and searched for some animated gifs I uploaded 3. Only 1 would play while just on my profile page. I deleted the other 2.

Any clue as to why the animated gif plays??

On my profile page there's the animated gif, the smileyface holding an exclamation mark.

2. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

:dance: I'm a bit unclear what you mean, can you give me an example. PS your eating video made me hungry!

3. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Albums:
    Uploaded another animated gif.

When you go to my profile page the 1st animated gif doesn't 'play' the exclamation smiley is playing. The 1st animated gif isn't animated until you view it by itself.

That better explain it?

4. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

OK that did help, thanks. I can only conclude because of the way that it was originally formatted. There are many here who are more tech savvy than I; so maybe they will know for sure. PS. I'm using my cell phone if I ever need to make a call while visiting you!

5. JF

JF
    Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a guess I'd say it was down to the original dimensions of the animated gif. If it is smaller than the gallery preview thumbnail (max size 100 x 100 it seems), the original gif will be shown , if not it will be scaled down to the preview thumbnail size, but the animation is not maintained.

6. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Albums:
    OK that makes sense! I just didn't understand when I saw the animated gif playing on one person's profile page. It was also a small gif that was playing.

It's not me :biggrin: I found it online, man about 10-15yrs ago. I was a regular chatter at another place and got tired of people constantly coming into chat asking for phone sex. I started telling people that 'I' was into phone sex look at my pic. Eventually the phonesex freaks stopped asking for phone sex after seeing that picture :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice