Animated Hung?

LongDongThickDick: Since we already made our predictions on which famous people pack big ones, which animated characters do you think have longschlongs? I would say the Brawny paper towel man, Mr. Clean, Superman and Wolverine. I know this is a really stupid post but I'm curious about what other people think. Besides, everyone knows Shaggy's got a horse cock ;D ::) ;D ::) :eek:

GermanKoreanBoy: Why would we think that Shaggy has a hugh Schlong? Have you seen it? ???...Wait oh sounds like fun ;D ;D ;D

ORCABOMBER: The Overfiend?

(Oh wait, he's got over 10 dongs, but it's anime' so ner!)

Lessie erm Elmer Fudd, Bugs Bunny erm, Marvin the Marshan has to have one! ;D

Finedessert: Awwwwwww! Did GOOFY get his name because he Beat his Meat all the Time. ???

Grandpa

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
To paraphrase Yosemite Sam who claimed to be ...

"The meanest, toughest, riproarinest, Edward Everett Hortonest, hungest hombre what ever packed a six shooter!"

Pecker

sxyguy4u_69: i don't know if n e one here watched dragonball Z but i think they make the villain's bulges bigger!

hungone: And how can we leave out Batman and Robin.....especially in the movies.....did you see the size of those cod pieces!?!?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sxyguy4u_69 link=board=meetgreet;num=1039031611;start=0#8 date=12/06/02 at 16:52:03]i don't know if n e one here watched dragonball Z but i think they make the villain's bulges bigger![/quote]

But I WILL tell you, the English dub Frieza's gay, judging by quotes about carressing balls. (Theory: FUNimation thought Frieza was female, so he has a whole list of yaoi-inspiring quotes.) The Son family must all be large; they wear such loose gi's; even if not, there are plenty of hentai things to do with a tail. Vegeta's probably over-compensating. And Piccolo doesn't have a penis. LOL

Speaking of anime, Ranma's also small; he becomes a girl when he's hit with cold water. LOL

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LongDongThickDick said:
Since we already made our predictions on which famous people pack big ones, which animated characters do you think have longschlongs? I would say the Brawny paper towel man, Mr. Clean, Superman and Wolverine. I know this is a really stupid post but I'm curious about what other people think. Besides, everyone knows Shaggy's got a horse cock ;D ::) ;D ::) :eek:

*dig*
This one is cool because since then those characters have been given real life bulges since then. All except Mr. Clean.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LongDongThickDick said:
Since we already made our predictions on which famous people pack big ones, which animated characters do you think have longschlongs? I would say the Brawny paper towel man, Mr. Clean, Superman and Wolverine. I know this is a really stupid post but I'm curious about what other people think. Besides, everyone knows Shaggy's got a horse cock ;D ::) ;D ::) :eek:

Wolverine with a huge schlong? Now theres some fanart I can draw for a friend, why had I not thought of that sooner? :biggrin1:
(I don't suppose any would be interested in seeing the pic when it's done? Or any of my art for that matter? :biggrin1: )