Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around here, all sorts of guys wear hemp anklets, myself and plenty of perfectly straight guys included. Some are, say, soccer players. Some are stoners. A lot are both, heh. Some just don't give a shit what kind of image they portray. Hemp's a big thing - necklace, anklet, bracelet, whatever. Outside of that I don't see much on the ankle, but plenty of random things on the wrist. Wouldn't call most of them jewelry, though.

If you're upset about people calling them ankle bracelets, "remind" them that the words bracelet, brachial, etc. come from the Latin word brachium, which means arm. So does the word pretzel. *nod*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love anklets but I would find it a little strange if a man wore one, adornments are for me not them :)
I agreww. I tend to avoid men who have longer hair than me and/or wear more jewelry. If he is spending that much time grooming and accessorizing then he won't have enough time to worship at the fount of my loveliness. :tongue: Incidentally I almost had a huge argument with a woman at work who insisted on calling them ankle bracelets, grrrr. My little talk on bracers, brachial arteries etc all being to do with the wrist failed to convince her so I had to hit her with my long arm stapler.

I always call them anklets. What do you call them across the pond? :confused: