Ann Coulter ... ever charming

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The United States' most charming export, Ann Coulter, has had a rude surprise on a three-university speaking tour in Canada.
At the University of Ottawa, there were so many protestors waiting for her that her speech was cancelled because of security concerns.
The U of O provost had earlier urged her to act with "restraint" and to "educate [her]self as to what is acceptable in Canada."
Now why would he say that?
Perhaps because her whole career is based on vicious insults delivered to everyone who's not standing in her political corner.
She demonstrated her charm at the University of Western Ontario in London on Monday.
She had earlier said that Muslim travelers should be banned from airplanes and instead use flying carpets.
One Muslim student said she had no flying carpet.
"Take a camel," Coulter replied.
Here's a longer account of her Tour of Terror.
In a final twist of idiocy, Coulter claims she's been a victim of a hate crime and intends to take the provost's letter up with the Human Rights Commission.
Sheesh.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just watched a 5-minute video of her appearance where a female Muslim student asked, in a very civil manner, what Coulter would suggest she (the student) use as transportation if not allowed to fly because she did not have "a flying carpet." Af first, Coulter tried to talk around the question, but the audience of students wouldn't let her and began chanting, "Answer the question!, Answer the question!" So, in typical Coulter frustration she yelled back "Ride a camel!" This remark seems to be what really set off the audience.

Yeah, Ann Coulter, victim of a hate crime. In a pig's eye. (And I mean that with love. :smile: )

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Good ol' Ann has taken strength from the situation.
"The University of Ottawa is really easy to get into, isn't it?" she asked a reporter.
"I never get any trouble at the Ivy League schools. It's always the bush-league schools."

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Boondocks is still one of the best cartoons out there.
Can't wait for Season Three later this year. I'm sure with the current state of America, there's going to be some priceless parodies coming.

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, the Boondocks. Love it. I'm sure we'll never hear the end of this "censorship" and violation of "free speech."

I dunno though. For myself I'd rather let people say what they really think, just so everyone knows what a piece of shit they are.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's a media whore. What else do you expect? She gets paid to be outrageously obnoxious and toxic.

It's the only way she could possibly stay in the limelight to earn a living selling the bile she spews.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe she could be Sarah Palin's running mate in 2012.

HELL YEAH!!!! GO Girl power! Can't you just imagine seeing Palin and Coulter together standing on a podium, each trying to out smile and wink each other?:biggrin1::rofl: Coulter would be the VP candidate tossing out verbal bombs for the media to scurry over. Palin could be a right upstanding person since Coulter would be doing all the "dirty work" for her. Palin would look SANE next to Coulter!

It truly would be the ticket for people who only vote on gender...
Not that there is anyone like that...:lol:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why do some people who hate "hate speech" threaten violence against someone they claim uses it? Talk about hate!

I think it's "hate speech" when people use the "C" word when referring to Ann Coulter. If you don't like her, you don't like her. No need to degrade her gender with the "C" word. Stop hating women (sexist pigs).

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” William F. Buckley

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ann Richards on How to Be a Good Republican:

1. You have to believe that the nation's current 8-year prosperity was due to the work of Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but yesterday's gasoline prices are all Clinton's fault.
2. You have to believe that those privileged from birth achieve success all on their own.
3. You have to be against all government programs, but expect Social Security checks on time.