Ann Coulter vs. Dolfette-Whos more of a Bitch

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whos more of a bitch- Ann Coulter or Dolfette

I'm going to put my vote to fox noise contributor Ann Coulter, while I do think Dolfette is a bitch, I'd have to say Ann Coulter is pure evil, probably with a torture chamber where she circumcised every american man she dates and or crushes their nuts with her stilettos. While dolfette wants to rape men in the ass, I think Ann Coulter wants to torture and kill some liberal men...

Last edited:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whos more of a bitch- Ann Coulter or Dolfette

I'm going to put my vote to fox noise contributor Ann Coulter, while I do think Dolfette is a bitch, I'd have to say Ann Coulter is pure evil, probably with a torture chamber where she circumcised every american man she dates and or crushes their nuts with her stilettos. While dolfette wants to rape men in the ass, I think Ann Coulter wants to torture and kill some liberal men...

Omg, I can't stand Anne Coulter. She's a very evil person.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so far ann coulter is winning, some of you guys didnt make your votes very clear though! Wowalotanamestaken- you seem like you your voting for dolfy to rape you (-:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfie may be a self-described bitch (she's not really, though---ssshhhh, don't tell), but Anne Coulter is a major league cu#t. Major league.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, Ann is just so right on with her processing...just wish she would get a hair cut.
can't imagine why gay guys don't get her tho?
are u guys in the know that the past president of the gay group is currently planning on demonstrating in front of the white house for Barry to live up to his promise on gay rights? cuz, guess what...you guys have been had again by this Barry character claiming he was gonna do all this stuff for gays...just for the gay vote...well for those that fell for his crap, he has fucked you guys...and he is gonna continue to fuck u guys...come on grow up...think for yourselves, this progressive movement is gonna kill us all and no one will have ANY RIGHTS. i think its called Fascism or Marxism...either way, u guys best wake up.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, Ann is just so right on with her processing...just wish she would get a hair cut.
can't imagine why gay guys don't get her tho?
are u guys in the know that the past president of the gay group is currently planning on demonstrating in front of the white house for Barry to live up to his promise on gay rights? cuz, guess what...you guys have been had again by this Barry character claiming he was gonna do all this stuff for gays...just for the gay vote...well for those that fell for his crap, he has fucked you guys...and he is gonna continue to fuck u guys...come on grow up...think for yourselves, this progressive movement is gonna kill us all and no one will have ANY RIGHTS. i think its called Fascism or Marxism...either way, u guys best wake up.

I vote to purge this post into some sort of purgatory as it's totally off-topic.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ElevenInch-Dont ask dont tell is on the chopping blocks, lets see what barry does for gays in the millitary before we rush to judgement....