ann coulter's jaw broke?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i doubt it was rove she was blowing, who do you think got jeff gannon in and out of the whitehouse? i hear her fav is cum flavored milkshakes though.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you really want to shut her up sew her lips together. Otherwise she will still be able to mumble thru her ramblings just moving her lips. Try it keep your teeth together and talk.. there ya go you're a regular ventriloquist aren't ya? :smile:

one of her most famous ramblings and if she believes it she should start doing it:
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity"

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who cares...she can still type so it won't make any difference, unfortunately.

when i think of heaven, i think of Anne Coulter and Michael Moore being nailed together and hurled off into the void of space where they can argue for eternity without the rest of us having to listen to their sociopathic lying and ranting.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like her. Just because she pisses people off (well, and she's hot). I admire one who is willing to go against the tide and freely (somtimes) speak her mind.

This is something hilarious i came across one day.

I FUCKED ANN COULTER IN THE ASS, HARD

I actually heard that story on a podcast, complete with bad Ann Coulter impersonation:

She pointed to her twitching, puckered anus. ‘See this?’
I nodded eagerly.
‘I want you to wreck it.’

I lost it....lol...awesome.