Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida hospital

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
that sucks, i miss her already x.x her show was so great and she always made such a spectacle of herself...what a shame

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's amazing what you find while Channel Surfing. A press conference will be held soon. Probably to tell us what killed her.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First her son dies under suspicious circumstances, there is a battle as to the paternity of her new baby and now THIS? This is awful! And...weird.:eek:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's Ana Nicole. Did you expect normalcy? lol...

She WAS very entertaining though. :T My dad loves her. That's right..65 year old racist white guy truck driver, loves Ana Nicole.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of her lawyers indicated that like her son's death, drugs would be involved/related.

Anyone want to play "Candle in the Wind" ? The Marilyn Monroesque clone deceased @ 39.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think it is important to remember that she was a person, with a child, who is no longer alive. Even though she made some very peculiar choices in life, I don't think people need to make jokes at her expense.

I mean, no one has to sit here and start praising her if they didn't like her. I just think a little tact is in order. Best to remember her for her good attributes.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I choose to remember Anna from her Playboy days. She was a very stunning beautiful woman. A woman with curves, just the way most men like women to look. Not like many of these anorexic teen boy looking movie starlets look now adays. Fame, alcohol and drugs destroyed Anna and her son, and the one that will pay is her newly born innocent baby. It is good that this young child is too young to know and witness the battle over custody and the battle over the money. A very sad ending to the life of a woman that most men fantasized over time and time again.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I think it is important to remember that she was a person, with a child, who is no longer alive. Even though she made some very peculiar choices in life, I don't think people need to make jokes at her expense.

I mean, no one has to sit here and start praising her if they didn't like her. I just think a little tact is in order. Best to remember her for her good attributes.

Not that Anna Nicole had a weird sense of humor but even William Claude Dukenfield wanted his epitaph to be "All things considered I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When that HEAD LINE first hit me, I thought of TRIM SPA..." I read one of those bottles and I would NEVER take that crap..." I hope that was not what killed her..."