anna nicole

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by losangelestim, Feb 8, 2007.

1. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    o.m.g. anna nichole died today

2. coltguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Requiscat in Pace +

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

She gets to be with her son in peace.

4. freeballing

freeballing Active Member

Albums:
    Totally tragic... May she rest in peace.

5. agnslz

Gold Member

This was just too crazy to read on the AOL welcome page.:eek:

Poor Anna Nicole, I hope she finally finds peace and happiness in heaven, with God and her son. I hope her baby daughter will be able to handle life without her mom, and will grow up loved!

6. boabysup

boabysup New Member

I dont mean to sound like a cold hearted asshole or anything but i dont find this tragic atall.

7. agnslz

Gold Member

Maybe not tragic to you, but I'm sure it's tragic to her family and those that love her! Really, I don't see the point in trivializing someone's death, no matter who, or how, they were in life.

8. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    She may not have been a saint. She probably could have made a more positive impact in the world. Yet, she was involved in a few charitable organizations, and by all accounts was a devoted mother. I feel sorry for her baby daughter. Nobody should have to grow up with a missing parent. May she grace the astral realms with her unwitting humour.

9. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hope her soul is at peace now.

Since Daniel passed away days after the birth of her new baby you could tell she was merely existing and had lost the will to live.
    I dont think foul play was involved but we will learn more no doubt.
    I fear it was an OD. Sadly she leaves her new baby behind.

:banana:
    HORSE

10. boabysup

boabysup New Member

im not saying its good that she died but if you lead the life she led and do the things she did then its hardly a surprise.

Im sorry to sound so cold but when someone dies that doesn't pardon them from what they were when alive.

I agree and hope she has went on to another life to be with her son but when she was alive i dont think she was exactly a respectable or grand person.

Also it wasnt my intention to trivialize her death, i dont find death trivial.

11. agnslz

Gold Member

Of course the life she led contributed to her death. The life each one of us leads contributes to our own deaths! How or why someone dies doesn't make it any less tragic a thing. You say you aren't trivializing her death, but basically saying that it is no big deal ("surprise"), because, well, 'it was to be expected' from the kind of life she led, is trivializing her death!

Also, "Respectable" is a relative term. She wasn't any less respectable in my view than any other person! She was to you, I guess. And actually, I think when a person dies some of their living 'sins' are indeed forgotten! That's called respect for the dead; to not bring up the 'bad' things about them when they die.

12. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    We won't know the cause or if it was intentional for bit of time. But consider that post partum depression can be an extremely powerful factor in matters such as this, if it turns out to be an overdose. And that is something that can affect any woman, regardless of lifestyle. Celebrities, whether loved or despised, do not deserve to be judged any more than we deserve to be judged.

Rest in peace.

13. boabysup

boabysup New Member

its not a tragic death in my opinion. You choose the life you lead, its in your hands, when its not its tragic.

I guess i am out of line to a certain degree because i dont know her and for that i do appologise.

From a personal point of view i dont care to pardon people in death. I guess my point doesn't have anything to do with Anna Nicole but more to do with death because i dont feel bad for people who have been shameful in life atall.

When someone dies i just dont feel a need to forget about the life they led.

14. agnslz

Gold Member

Again, you use relative terms to describe who she was in life! I don't feel a need to forget how 'bad' people were in life, I just choose not to dwell on it at their death. I just hope your death is treated with more dignity than you've treated hers.

15. boabysup

boabysup New Member

what do i care, i'll be dead!

16. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with HungHuge11x7 and JoyBoyToy79.

Boabysup, you may not have meant to, but you came off sounding like a cold-hearted, judgemental, bitch.

When someone dies unless they have hurt you personally or are an internationally known dictator/tyrant the only acceptable response is to offer condolences to family and friends.
    Perhaps offer up a prayer for their soul to find peace.

I find dancing on the grave of an ex-bf who has done me wrong in a red dress is also a great way to find closure. j/k:tongue:

17. boabysup

boabysup New Member

LOL good post njqt466.

I dont think of myself as a cold hearted bitch. It is freezing in my house at the moment and i know its wrong of me to judge someone i dont know but everyone seems saddend by this news but personally i didnt exactly find it surprising.

Im having difficulty explaining my reasons.

But its like, if your a cunt when your alive and you die(whatever the means) then your still a cunt when your dead. Maybe thats cold.

And also my last post was quickly written and not thought out but i still ment it. When i die i am sure the people i love and care for and who care for me will be upset about it. But as for people who i dont know and dont know me i cant see their opinions having any bearing atall.

Like my opinion on Ann Nicole Smith has no bearing atall anyway.

18. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I dunno, is being loved only for your tits a good thing?

Draft saved Draft deleted