Anne Summers Sex Toys - Sizes of

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mr_Cumalot, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hi ladies ;)

Here's a new one for ya'll. WITHOUT looking up the sizes, pop onto the anne summers website. Check out the dildos and vibrators. THEN read below...

Do you think the sizes for their toys (for the everyday girl) appear small, average or big compared to the cocks they will come across (and on) during their lives?

Are Anne Summers pushing "big toys" or toys that match up with the male populus?

2. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Ann Summers push sex toys that satisfy women, not sex toys that fulfill male fantasies.

A lot of men assume that women only want extra large realistic toys. The best selling toys are the rampant rabbit range, which in terms of size are big, but not huge.

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Thats interesting tho as my ex and her mates, and girls i hear in the toy section of the shop, react to seeing the rabbit as 'oh my god'. But you look at the insertible size and its barely 6.5 x 5.

4. Marlboro woman

It's the rippling, throbbing and pulsing actions of rampant rabbit vibrators that make us go like that.

5. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    No i literally mean when they are checking out the size. Maybe im just naive but i feel as tho some girls see something even with tame dimensions and think it is big.

6. Marlboro woman

Sometimes men get intimidated by vibrators because they look big when you take into account the base where the buttons are. But I can assure you it's the incredible stimulation of a rabbit vibrator that makes them such best sellers.

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i work in a toy shop. women usually don't buy for size, as Marlboro Woman, said women buy rabbits, vibrators, clit simulators and g-spot toys. it's mostly men who will pick out the spare table leg shaped like a penis for their girlfriends.

if you are talking across the market the average size the sells the best are 6-6.5 of insertable length, 4.5 -5" girth. silicone is more popular than jelly or rubber. and the non-realistic dildos fly off the selves. our shop is more queer friendly than most so the customer base might be a bit shifted.

ML

#7 MickeyLee, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted