Anniversary?

H8Monga: I'm not sure, but isn't October 5th the anniversary of this version of LSP G? One year, congrats! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LPSG!

pty-garfield.gif

Pecker

(I misplaced my dictionary.  Now I'm at a loss for words.)

gigantikok: Went far back to the very first topic on this board (ironically posted by me). It is listed as Oct.8th. So, you could very well be right Hapi Papi, but I think we should be totally sure before we bring out the champagne. Ask Marko, he should probably know.

H8Monga: I'm surprised the site didn't get more birthday wishes (Pecker thanks for the cake!). I know the site's very much appreciated regardless :)

da_blissmachine: My first post was on Oct 6 at 12:34 am.... i didnt know the site was new when i joined

gigantikok: Yea, I posted around that time and then disspeared for a few months just because. Don't remember why. I rediscovered the site in late Jan, early Feb and have been addicted ever since. Anyway, if Oct. 5 is the real anniversary:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

awellhungboi: Congrats to Mark, Mindseye, and to all the truly terrific people who post here and make this so much more than just another Internet message board! Happy anniversary to all of us, no matter whether you were posting a year ago, or just started today, or anywhere in between.

I hope there'll be many more years ahead!

[shadow=red,left,300]
[glow=purple,2,300]Viva LPSG![/glow]​
[/shadow]

7x6andchg: oooh - Monstro - next post gets you your last ASCII inch!

7x6&C

jackinman: Very well put Monstro.

I too would like to congratulate every one for a job well done especially to Mark and Mindeyes for keeping this board running. I've had a wonderful time chatting with many of you, and I hope to continue.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS LPSG