*Announcement*

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, folks, :smile:

I just wanted to give anyone interested in my gallery photos a heads up.
I will be deleting my gallery in about a week, so I wanted to give enough time for anyone who wanted to, to be able to download what is wanted.
I wanted to show that an older woman can still have a beautiful, sexy body and face, and I believe I've offered enough proof. :redface: Time to take it down - proof made.

Gallery :eek: :

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/380591/cat/500

Make it a great day! :biggrin1:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, guys - I hope you get what you want of my photos. I think I've covered most of my body and anything else will just be redundant, so - point made - everyone now knows what I look like - in detail, so it's time to take it down. I do love men and I love to please. Hope you've enjoyed what I had to share! :tongue: Blessings.:smile:

P.S. You might also want to take a look at the Specialities Album and see if there's anything you want to keep - it will also be going bye-bye.

Last edited:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I just uploaded my last pics and I also have added some new ones in my album.
The new pics have me without any makeup so you can see what God made me -
everything is coming down midweek so grab anything you're interested in. Anonymity by the end of the week, fading into the woodwork/background........ :>)

Hugs.