Announcer Bulges

subi714

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Watching Monday Night Football I just noticed that you can sometimes get a nice bulge shot of the announcers. John Gruden was showing a little something. Maybe we can get some pictures of others too?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, my ex always commented on watching the games with me and how all the pants on the side lines would be like crotch in her face in high def..

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oh God, this is now the second thread tonight that I link to this post I made in another thread without noticing that there are other similar threads.

I've also noticed Jon Gruden's bulge during Monday Night Football. Last week's were great and so were Week Two's. Any telecast with him in a grey suit seems like a guaranteed winner as far as nicely visible bulges go.

Troy Aikman, Chris Collinsworth and Joe Buck used to show very nice bulges in the booth ages ago. Unfortunately now with just Troy and Joe left on Fox they seem to always be standing in the booth whenever they cut away to them.

However, I caught a nice bulge on Chris Collinsworth during NBC's Sunday pregame show a couple weeks back.

This is probably the only reason I watch football as I like baseball much better.:biggrin: