Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's this guy I've hooked up with a few times and I've found myself being annoyed by his compliments on my size. Every time we've been together he's said things like "It's still growing" "I don't remember it being this big" and claiming he doesn't think he can take it all even though he has a couple times in both ends. Seems like he's trying too hard to stroke my ego or something. I don't need that. It just feels fake. Also makes it seem like that's the only reason he's interested. Does anybody else feel that way when somebody goes on about your size?

Manluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you are on a site LPSG so....but I def feel you on the feeling like a piece of meat to some which I dont like but if that's what you used to lure him in, shouldn't complain now.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fixation on any singular physical aspect annoys me for those very reasons, when vocalized.

Pretty much this...

Complements are nice and all, but a fixation (or obsession) is not only annoying, but boring as well.

Last edited:

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It wasn't. I met him online from an ad that only had face pics (though I did send him dick pics once he asked) and said I wanted more than a hookup. Even though his screenname and pics were sex-based he claimed to not just be about sex. Even said he had a one month rule before he'd give it up. No surprise it turned out to be bs, lol.

But I'm not complaining about that, just the repetitive and seemingly insincere compliments. Going overboard and making a big deal about it just feels fake.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I was once extremely irritated by a girl who wouldn't keep talking about my cock (not just about size). It was as if she liked me as a person but after seeing my cock it was all about my cock. I repeatedly told her not to do it, but after a while, it was just too much. A compliment or two is fine, but after a while it is annoying. And no, I don't feel like it is a compliment anyway, it is just something I am born with.

valetudo23

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, I was once extremely irritated by a girl who wouldn't keep talking about my cock (not just about size). It was as if she liked me as a person but after seeing my cock it was all about my cock. I repeatedly told her not to do it, but after a while, it was just too much. A compliment or two is fine, but after a while it is annoying. And no, I don't feel like it is a compliment anyway, it is just something I am born with.

I feel the same way about it...a couple mentions and compliments is fine but going on about it is silly, especially since its something i was born with---it would be like someone constantly complimenting you being white or being black, or being tall

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Only when SPHers do it, and only when they've got themselves convinced that I must think (or that I should think) I'm a bigger, more important, more respectable man because I'm well-endowed. I don't want to feed someone's inferiority complex.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do know what you mean.
It happened to me a while back, and I blamed myself for those feelings of mild irritation. In hindsight what I should have done was told him without being nasty about it and asked him not to do it. .....
it too was a casual acquaintance that hasn't happened since, but older and wiser now I hope I can handle it if it happens again.