Annoying Dicks

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HAve any of you guys with huge dicks ever became annoyed with it. When being naked does it ever get in the way bounce to much hit your legs etc. to the point where you feel you have to hold it when you walk. Just interested if there are any stories that people have.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, if I'm running or jumping or kicking or any other really fast movement naked, it'll bounce. The bouncing from walking is actually fairly gentle.

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah - when I'm on my side in bed I can't bend my knees up and be comfortable unless I push mly penis and balls through my legs and out towards the back.

DerSchwanz

1st Like
Media
Hmm. I've mever thought of it as an annoyance, but then I don't walk around naked that much so the flopping has never become a problem. I also find myself doing the bed adjustments, but again, it's not a problem. It's just our cross to bear.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DerSchwanz@Jan 1 2005, 10:32 AM
Hmm. I've mever thought of it as an annoyance, but then I don't walk around naked that much so the flopping has never become a problem. I also find myself doing the bed adjustments, but again, it's not a problem. It's just our cross to bear.
[post=271291]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not annoyed but my balls are really big and are sometimes in the way when I sit down.
I'm constantly pulling them from between my legs when i get into my truck or in a booth in a restaurant where I have to slide in. Of course I free ball it so I guess I'm not bothered by it or I would wear underwear.

My wife laughs at me because I have to adjust myself so often to be comfortable. Then there's the whole thing of my nuts hanging in the toilet water. Not all the time, but in the summer time it can be a real shocker when you sit down and plop your nuts into a cold basin of water. :eek:

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by logman@Dec 31 2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah - when I'm on my side in bed I can't bend my knees up and be comfortable unless I push mly penis and balls through my legs and out towards the back.
[post=271213]Quoted post[/post]​

Same with me, i have to tuck the blanket under it so it doesn't stick to my leg.

The only time it annoys me other than that is when it turns women away. Those bitches ;)

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - if I wear boxer shorts and loose pants, which is the most comfortable clothes for me to wear (especially at the office 9to5), however, every single freakin' time that I stand up after sitting for a while, I have to reach down and do a major 'adjustment' or walking is not very comfortable at all. People make jokes about it, saying that I think I'm a baseball pitcher or that I have 'crabs' or some other such joke. Drives me crazy and I wish I didn't have to do it all the time! (though, of course, I wouldn't give up my size if that was the price!) ;)