1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most annoying gym people are the skinny ones who think there some sort of ripped unit due to them seeing there veins, grab a shitload of weight, do one set, look at themselves in a mirror, then set themselves near the womens part so theyre seen, hha wankers

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who go to the gym to hookup. I used to get gawked at and hit on by both sexes frequently (I'm not there to socialize you moron). I've worked out at my own home gym for the past 10 yrs because of that reason alone. I still have to use the gym when travelling and find humor in people guys trying to stay up with me on the elliptical or treadmill. Guess they don't expect a 220lb guy to be a 6 minute miler :)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Hey fuck all you people that don't like fat people !
you go to the gym to get in shape we can't all go just because we are already in shape that's stupid

I hate little model wannabes who are doing Curls in the Squat Rack
they should be shot

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
TheRob, I don't believe in capital punishment but I agree with you. Shot and killed. I also think people should be executed for littering. There is NO excuse for it.

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice to know that the two comments above are about shooting people who annoy them.. great examples of why theres not enough gun control around the world...

People at the gym don't annoy me..

As I am there for myself and nothing else. I vairy my times there and don't worry if someone is on the machine I want to go on as i've a flexible plan/approach.. but its a busy city centre gym with a lot of people..

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
TheRob, I don't believe in capital punishment but I agree with you. Shot and killed. I also think people should be executed for littering. There is NO excuse for it.

yes I also hate littering
and people who pull out in front of you, despite the fact that there is NO ONE behind you and they BARELY make it out in front of you in time
wtf is that about

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Nice to know that the two comments above are about shooting people who annoy them.. great examples of why theres not enough gun control around the world...

People at the gym don't annoy me..

As I am there for myself and nothing else. I vairy my times there and don't worry if someone is on the machine I want to go on as i've a flexible plan/approach.. but its a busy city centre gym with a lot of people..

gun control only aids criminals

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait...I have a new pet peeve. After two months in the gym...

The guy who decides to use three different areas at the same time to workout and takes his own slow time going through them

Me: You done with this?
Him: One more set...

DOUCHEBAG!!!!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tards who can't put the dumbbells they used back in their designated spot on the rack (e.g., they'll set the 25 pound barbells where the forty of fifty pound barbells belong)

dorks who tie up a bench, a Smith machine or some other apparatus while they carry on these long conversations, or work out with little girly weights, while those of us who are serious about our development have to postpone or change our routines as we wait

speaking of girly weights, what the fudge are these little chicks doing in there working with 2.5 or 5 pound weights, taking up space, and holding the rest of us up?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fat women using the cardio machine...I should say standing on the machine. She is wearing a unitard and talking on the phone...not moving...and smells of bad perfume.

D_IBroke69

Experimental Member
Media
The most annoying thing is when people hover around (in your personal space) when you try to have a work out. Then as soon as you leave the machine you used they jump at it only to do one rep in a set.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are only two things that bug me at the gym. One is people who don't wipe the equipment when they are finished. I don't need to lie down in your sweat buddy.

The other is guys who think they own the place and don't want to share it with mere mortals. They are usually insecure pipsqueeks with big muscles and inflated opinions of themselves. They bitch about peep's lightweight workout routines and women in the gym. I've told a few of those types to quit acting like spoilt children and grow a pair.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well that's a different kind of a workout.

I'd wave the usual fee for you Nick.