Annoying Gym People..The Series..#2.."The Fat Ass Weight Lifter"

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by pdxman, Jun 14, 2008.

1. pdxman

pdxman New Member

You know the type. They have a huge gut sticking out but think they are so great cause they can bench 300 pounds. "Hey,,have you ever heard of aerobics?" Worse yet you see personal trainers with fatties as their clients intent of giving these tubs of lard a weight training regime. "Hey...these people need to be on the aerobic machines BREAKING A SWEAT full time!!!

2. NCbear

Gold Member

Better breaking a sweat than breaking a weight bench.

NCbear (who wonders when #3, "queen slathered in nasty-smelling product that smells worse while working out," #4, "greasy hetero man who can only talk about pussy," and #5, "man who's obviously terrified of others seeing his peeny," will be discussed)

3. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Don't rush it ..LOL

4. NCbear

Gold Member

or:

#6, the "elderly person who wears clothes like they used to wear when working out in the 1920s"

#7, the "go-go boy or girl who didn't realize the 1980s are over, as well as 1980s fashions"

#8, the "gay men who go to the Y to hang out naked in the steam room with ugly bodies instead of exercise to improve their bodies, thereby becoming a much more attractive proposition"

How 'bout them apples?

NCbear (who at times knows of what he speaks :eek::cool::biggrin1:)

5. pdxman

pdxman New Member

#8 is pretty good...lol

#9. the dude who thinks he owns the whole locker room and spreads his shit everywhere on the bench so people cant sit there or put there own shit down while changing

6. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I used to know people like that. They all had the same line, too. "There's only about an inch of fat, then it's all muscle underneath." That always made me think... how can I get my abs to protrude five inches past my ribcage?

7. pdxman

pdxman New Member

#10.."The Parader"....either they are fat and ugly as shit or beautiful and prissy as hell,,but both feel the need to endlessly parade their bodies around naked in the locker room. Equally annoying.

8. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

As far as personal trainers giving fatasses a weight-training routine, well, it works. Working large muscle groups increases metabolism and testosterone levels, in men at least. Cross-training is almost always best, but I really do think it is sometimes best to start some people out on the weights. It also has to do with their level of comfort, and what they will be most likely to stick with.

As far as fat people who are really really strong, well, at least they aren't fat people who can't lift themselves out of bed.

I really don't know what your deal is with this. It seems to me that you are uneducated about weightlifting and hateful toward fat people. It's people like you that make them feel too self-conscious to hit the treadmill.

9. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Hardcore resistance training.

10. NCbear

Gold Member

#11: the "I don't care whether germs are all around us, I'm STILL not going to wash my hands after doing whatever in the pissoir, because we're in the locker room and it's somehow magically clean" man

11. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

If they were self-conscious, they wouldn't be bragging about how they're "all muscle under an inch-thick layer of fat." And the increased metabolism is only going to be moderate and short-lived. It has to combined with a proper diet as well as aerobic exercise to actually shed off the fat. The weight training is more so their body has a more realistic (and healthier) point to be reduced to once a satisfactory amount of the fat has been lost.

12. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Self concious about hitting the treadmill? Yeah its so intimidating even just walking on a treadmill..lol or better yet why don't they walk to the gym instead of drving their SUV after downing a couple of Krispy Kremes with coffee? Yes i realize muscle training can speed up metabolism and create more lean muscle mass. But these are the same people you see year after year with their "personal trainer" and you never see improvement. You have to wonder how good these trainers are if you never see improvement in these people.

13. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

#12: Captain (Rex) Morgan - will carry on conversations with you, while you sit on the bench, standing with one foot propped up on the bench either nude or wearing only a towel

14. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I've said my piece. My main point is that the OP is incorrect in his statement that overweight people should relegate themselves entirely to the aerobic machines. pdxman doesn't know what he's talking about.

15. pdxman

pdxman New Member

#13 "The Obsessive/Compulsive Showerer".....Yes let me lather every inch of my body methodically and purposefully,,,oh wait i missed a spot,,lather that spot again really good,,,then stand there agonizingly in the shower stall for 20 minutes drying my body off inch by inch with a towel while others are waiting to get into the shower.

16. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #14 - the out-of-shape personal trainer....

17. pdxman

pdxman New Member

No ..im not saying they should regulate their entire time to the aerobic machines..I was just being facetious to make a point. Thes SAME people you do see on the aerobic machines NEVER break a sweat..and maybe get on for 5 minutes then get off the aerobic machine. I'm just saying if u are a lard ass,,you need to have a little more dedication the the aerobic machine to get that weight off so you can properly balance it with a weight regime.

18. pdxman

pdxman New Member

#15 "Chatty Kathy"...or "Ken"...the guy or gal who never works out but just fucking talks to his pals all the time.

19. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

#16 the hybrid offspring of #14 and #15: an out of shape personal trainer 'wannabe' that never shuts up AND is always telling u you're working out incorrectly and offers endless unwanted suggestions.

20. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    #6-b

elderly person who wears clothes like they used to wear when working out in their 20s (tight speedos with triple gut overhang and loose skin and fat sticking out from all corners).

Draft saved Draft deleted