Annoying Gym People..The Series..#2.."The Fat Ass Weight Lifter"

magicmorgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
also people who gloat over themselves about their one rep max lifts when they dont execute the lift properly. like with the benchpress, dickheads who say they can lift 300pounds, and they go do it, and they dont let the bar touch their chest, well most just bring it down halfway and push it back up. fags. my trainer hates them lol.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was talking more about the self deluded drolls who read their People magazine on the treadmill walking for 30 minutes and then attest to their buddies on their cell phones in the locker room that they just "worked out,,i'm so drained... i need to shower before I meet you at Chilis for a double chili cheesburger" type.

But they are working out, which is far better than the alternative. As long as he isn't sweating and sneezing on the equipment while he picks his nose and doesn't wipe down the equipment, I don't see the problem. Walking 30 minutes on a treadmill, even at a leisurely pace, is still cardio. I know many people who healthwise do as much as they are comfortable with instead of exactly what they should be doing. It's better than nothing.

also people who gloat over themselves about their one rep max lifts when they dont execute the lift properly. like with the benchpress, dickheads who say they can lift 300pounds, and they go do it, and they dont let the bar touch their chest, well most just bring it down halfway and push it back up. fags. my trainer hates them lol.

I hate fags too. I think it's just their limp wrists that makes their form so bad when they do bench presses.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why not avoid all that, buy your own SOLOFLEX and workout by yourself at home? I know I would. I think that some gym people are really some of the most critical peeps. They are worst than my mother.

The benefits of working out at home: No one looks at you. No one is critiquing you. You can work out however you like and for how long. And after all is done--you can take a shower alone and not worry about anyone watching your cock...or getting an improper grabahold by a guy you aren't the least bit attracted to. (Henry Rollins does it. He works out in his gym at his home office.)

And, if you have the privilege of working out with a personal fuck buddy. You can spot each other. You can workout on each other after working out in the gym and shower together.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
But they are working out, which is far better than the alternative. As long as he isn't sweating and sneezing on the equipment while he picks his nose and doesn't wipe down the equipment, I don't see the problem. Walking 30 minutes on a treadmill, even at a leisurely pace, is still cardio. I know many people who healthwise do as much as they are comfortable with instead of exactly what they should be doing. It's better than nothing.

I hate fags too. I think it's just their limp wrists that makes their form so bad when they do bench presses.

Actually..Kudos to all gay people...they seem to be the more body conscious and in shape than others

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
#21...The "Sigher-Grunter"...you know the type,,the ones that make enough noise for a bull elephant when they are working out..like they are lifting the weight of the whole world over their head. "Shut the Fuck Up!!"... Or you get the ones in the locker room after their so called "work out". Usually they walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes at a "strenuous" pace and lift 15 pound dumbells over their head. They then proceed to peel off their close sighing and grunting like they just finished the Boston Marathon..then continue to grunt in the shower or say AHHHHHHH!!! Again "Shut the Fuck Up!!"

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
#22..The "Whistler-Singer".you know,,the ones who annoyingly whistle or sing some crappy song in the locker room. Gee.if.I really wanted to torture myself with a Brittany Spears song Id rather have her blasting in my ears full volume in the car than hearing your annoying whistling or singing version while you scrub your nuts in the shower!

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
23. The guys who use dumbbells and instead of returning them to the racks, leave them lying in odd places on the gym floor, so that when other people want to use a pair of dumbbells of a particular weight, they have to go searching all around the fucking gym to find them (or, when they find one, to find the other one).

24. The guys who leave a barbell or a set of dumbbells or even their belongings on a bench so that it looks as if they are still using it when in fact they are done and just prefer not to pick up after themselves.

#15 "Chatty Kathy"...or "Ken"...the guy or gal who never works out but just fucking talks to his pals all the time.

That reminds me of these two chunky chicks that I saw at the gym once hanging around the weight machines. The only muscles they seemed to be giving a workout to were the ones in their mouths. One of them was seated on the chess-press machine. It was the kind in which you sit upright and push the handles forward, though it was also equipped with a pedal so that you could start the movement with your feet if you needed to. With minimal weight above the pin in the stack, this chick pushed the pedal with her feet to raise and lower the plates and never touched the hand grips, which were swinging forward and back in consequence of her movement of the pedal. I had to wait for her to finish this pointless exercise before I could use the machine. Idiots like that are a fucking waste of space.

This convenient myth about turning an obese person into a Michael Phelps through resistance-training only was debunked years ago.

Get with the times!
Yes, resistance training is good for strength, for bone health and general well-being but it does almost squats (so to speak) for fat burn.
Uncut1234 said nothing about losing fat, much less turning someone into Michael Phelps (I don't know who that is but I assume he's a body builder) through resistance training only: he said only that resistance training is necessary for fat loss and that aerobic exercise alone is less effective. Resistance training increases muscle mass; with increased muscle mass comes a higher base metabolism, hence the loss of body fat. If this causal sequence has been "debunked," I would like to see the reportage.

Chicks have the opposite problem..

They way UNDERdo resistance training...concerned that even re-racking a 10-pound dumbbell would instantly turn them into a Soviet-era steroid monster. Many of them could use some flesh on their arms.
No shit! I see some women doing exercises with dumbbells so tiny that you could hold them between two fingers. You have to wonder what they expect to get out of it. I think they think that with light weights they will get "tone," as if you could get tone without actually building any muscle tissue!
Well, it just sounded to me like the "good church people" who don't want those awful sinners coming in to their church. Uh, gyms and churches aren't for those who are already perfect, right? They are for those who want to better themselves...
That reminds me of a similar comparison that I read once, according to which teachers who complain that their students are ignorant are like doctors who complain that their patients are sick.
#22..The "Whistler-Singer".you know,,the ones who annoyingly whistle or sing some crappy song in the locker room. Gee.if.I really wanted to torture myself with a Brittany Spears song Id rather have her blasting in my ears full volume in the car than hearing your annoying whistling or singing version while you scrub your nuts in the shower!
How about the freaks on the aerobic machines who sing along incompetently with whatever they are listening to through their earphones? I always wonder whether they would stop if they knew how they sounded, but I expect that they wouldn't.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally go to the gym to workout and feel good. I admire anyone who takes the initiative to be healthier than he or she otherwise could have been by not exercising.

I don't carry on conversation, I don't carry my cell phone, I don't cruise.

I wave or nod at the people I see most of the time, get my workout in, and leave.

Why focus all the attention on other people in the gym? I don't get it. Unless tearing other people down makes you feel better about yourself.

Last edited:

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
\
hahahahah i know right?! all woman think the minute they pick up a free weight and do some resistance training that they are gona look like one of those bodybuilders on tv , like for some reason they will acheive overnight from doin a few sets on the free wweights what most cant acheieve in years of hard work.. you think theyd get the clue.. i think they are just lazy and just wana stand on a treadmill or one of those fancy eliptical machines in the air conditioned section lookin pretty, instead of being int he weight room actuially working out and sweating.

wow excuse you! you ignorant fuck. maybe u should repharase ya think?! all um no i dont think so. i personally enjoy working out and getting the tone muscle look. so before u thow all of us into a group maybe u sould reconsider its just liek saying all men are mindless fucking losers who are only good for sex sometimes, oh wait thats true though isnt it.

and besides its usually the dumb blonds that stand on the fucking treadmill and just wana look pretty. well at least where im from.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just go to look at your thighs and booty. I think, "Damn! Bubba is a lucky man." :wink:

Move along, nothing to see here...

We're actually both lucky.

just eat one meal a day and do push ups and go about your business, don't worry about anyone else.

Cuz push ups will save your life.

PLZBLEVIT.

Um, gosh, do you really want to see all of me? :redface:

I'm big and furry.... :biggrin1:

Umm, YES!

WOOOF!