Annoying Habits Of Your Partner/hookup

D

deleted5629331

What are some things that annoy the piss out of you when you are with either your partner or a hookup? Besides the common stuff like bad hygiene (which I've left before the action could begin), I personally hate a talker in bed. For example, him saying stuff like , "It's all yours baby" or "pound my man p***y" annoy me to the point I want to duct tape his mouth. (I recommend not doing that. I've been told it gives off a serial killer vibe.) Jk jk. Yet, the number one annoying thing is when the wife comes home early. What's yours?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly Im not the biggest fan of coital dialogue at all, short of non verbal utterances, and instructions, guidance, safe words, etc...I know a lot of women my wife included like some measure of dirty talk so I entertain it to a degree...but if by some unforseen circumstance i find myself single again, Im going to look for less verbal women in bed.

Reactions: deleted5700751
D

deleted5700751

she's really messy. she will often leave a cup on the counter 2 steps away from the dishwasher and the house looks like a mess because she got to 98% and cancelled. the bedroom is the same, its messy and distracting. if i want to film i have to do a lot of cleaning up including clothes on the floor right in front of the laundry hamper.